Thursday, December 31, 2009



#808 Nice number. Ask mummy go buy 4D. 0808 (!!!)

OMG WTH IT'S THE LAST DAY OF 2009...

Quick?

365 days have passed. (:

And guess what! 29th Dec's my first day in the working society. HEHE. Jealous? Look at this! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ THE BUCKS I'VE BEEN LIVING FOR. I know I seem damn stupid over here. But seriously, no one's in need of money more than me. -_-. No one reading this post, that is. Let's not talk about all the kids living in 3rd world countries keh? I'm not going to go empathetic over here. Just congratulate me on my success, will you?

Success for finding a job?

Come to think of it, I damn pro uh. ^^ First interview, kenna le.

Okay, just envy me. I'm now working for Bill Gates as his personal assistant. Responsible ttm, really. I get him his 3 meals every single day and its ALWAYS to his satisfaction. One day, I'll marry his son. Well, he promised me.

And in case you're wondering how he goes about paying me, well. It's just above US$1000 an hour. I'm not telling the exact rate because it's highly confidential. Don't rob me because I know taekwando and judo and boxing. (: Don't kill me because it's a sin..........................):

ME AND BOSS!!!


BOSS OWNS IT I LOOK LIKE SHIT. BUT FOR THE FUN OF IT? :D HEEHEEHEE.

Wait a minute........................ I will never marry his son?!

I can't find any picture of Rory John Gates so (...). I SUPPOSE HE'LL LOOK LIKE BILL. OMG?! No way. -_-. I'll only marry hotstuffs and nothing else. Seriously. I mean like, you're going to be looking at that face for, forever. And I sure don't wanna end up in a divorce?

Aiya but for someone like Bill whos got the B-factor... I shall think hard. These BRAINS can get me rich and I'll be like a full time tai-tai. My goodness. :)*

Anywayz, I'M NOT WORKING FOR BILL GATES LA. WTF YOU SIAO OR SIAO.

I'M WORKING FOR A BEAUTY COMPANY. AND I'M TELEMARKETING......................... You know those kind call call call and irritate people one? c: Yups, we were suppose to be at the outlet but the HQ needs help so yes! ITS EFFING FUN I TELL YOU.

We can call like 300 people a day? (: Basically we called the members and regulars of the beauty company for some spa party going on. The people @ the office are so... NICE!!! Serious.

I GET INSULTS? YES I DO. -_-.

This stupid uncle said, "Are you from Phillipines?"
I'm like, "No?"
SU, "Where are you from? Why you talk like that."
Me, "Singapore duh."

Gup.

:D. Anyway, he wasn't even interested of the party.

I'm speaking proper english... serious. He's probably gotta dick his ears.

I'm not targetting this at filipinos KEH!!! I'm just angry he found my english hard-to-understand. His impression of filipinos may be... english hard-to-understand. But me? Definitely not ~ So he should just go and die right? (:

And there's this woman who thought I was prank calling because I sound like a small meimei. -_-. To her, that is. She's probably hearing voices.......................................schrizophrenia I'm saddened *cry.

She, on the other hand, shall go see a psychiatrist?

OMG WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE SINGAPOREANS?

RUDE AND IMPATIENT.

And here's my verdict............... Chinese are the worst bunch of people in Singapore. They've got no moral values. Where's all that- politeness, courtesy, patience?!

BUT MANY MADE MY DAY :D THAT'S PROBABLY ALL THAT MATTERS.

Actually, I'm a beauty consultant. SOUND NICER MA. Okay let's see, my occupation?

I'm a beauty consultant that does telemarketing at the HQ office. c: OMG WHAT A LONG OCCUPATION.

Bye guys, c:

Happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: