Saturday, January 2, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday was sucha night.


I've got a feelin', that tonight's gonna be a good night...

WE SMUGGLED FRIENDS INTO THE HOUSE @ 2 AM.


SERIOUSLY.
I know I sound like a rebel but I'm totally not -_-. We just wanted to have fun in the new year!!! We = Me, brother and cousin. My brother and cousins have been hooking up with a group of boys/girls lately down @ the bbball court. And they apparently love them like crazy.................................... ALREADY. Siao one. But I guess I know why, they're just too friendly.

As for me, I find my three little cousins/brother a chore or... chores in fact.

Aiya. But they're like damn nice people!!! You know the 3 of them bought them christmas gifts a week or two after knowing them eh. And they did the same! It's so cool la. Anywayz, they got me one too which made me feel damn paiseh cause I didn't get them ANYTHING AT ALL. Well, I didn't know them then.

Yupzx, likewise, they didn't know me! (...) But they still got me a pressie. HAHA NOW YOU SEE, I'M LIKE DAMN KUKU IN THE BRAIN -_-. Some people are just so nice, I wish I'd be like them c:

BUT YES, CONSIDERING THAT I USED THE WORD "SMUGGLED", YOU MUST KNOW IT WASN'T A TIT EASY.

But it was sucha funny sight, I swear. Everyone was like whispering because of my Mom and Dad who was happily in their lalaland. Then we were so afraid we'd wake them up or something. Actually they didn't wanna come up one but aiya, this bunch loves surprises. I mean to be more precise, its give people surprises!

(:

They were all playing murderer yesterday and it was super funny c:

I know Aloyscious almost died -_-. And Junjie was so cute with all his moves. Oh and Aloyscious had his chicken dance recorded. He was shaking his buttocks and all on tape. ALL OF THEM SUPER FUNNY + CUTE + KKB LA. And Rosabel was gossiping about people... c: She's pretty. And omg, Aloyscious is like, handsome la. Even Bryan agreed when he came over yst.

They left at around 4. (: And the rest of us went ahead to sleep. Zzzzzzzz.

Now that school's reopening, they aren't gonna play bbball as often anymore. So that means, the 3 little chores aren't gonna see them as often, which means I won't see them as often anymore and it also means they won't see us as often anymore. Though we've known them for like a few weeks... It's been pretty, nice? (:

REALLY. I'M SURE THE 3 WILL STAND ON MY SIDE.

Cause like no more gorgor jiejie play with them le. I can't -_-. Hello? Phobia of balls? *Waves

Okay sad uh?

But we'll meet again someday, for sure.

But til' then, life still goes on. ):

Okay guys, happy new year to all of you, hope your 2010 will be full of surprises!!!

Hugs & kisses.

No comments: