Friday, January 29, 2010

OMG? I HAVEN'T BEEN BLOGGING.

Me so horrible ): But like wtf no one tags on my tagboard. I know I lag at replying tags sometimes but... Just make me happy LA. I'll always be damn tired after a gruesome day at work. It's funny actually. This job is so easy I can die but I hate it ttm. No fun at all. Effing boring, it's damn jialat.

I need a thrilling job. Haha. Like private investigate someone. Or like, appear on Gags S'pore edition to make fun of people. HEHE. Please take note its make fun of people and NOT be the one thats made fun of on NATIONAL TV!!! It'll be like so so so so so so embarrassing. Wonder how all those people got over the fact that their unaware-of-cameras horrible faces were caught tv............................... I'll be like cursing and swearing and like sue mediacorp or something. I MIGHT EVEN TRAVEL ALL THE WAY TO THE COUNTRY THAT STARTED THIS WHOLE GAGS THINGY.

-_-

Srs.

Anyway, reported at Orchard Central for work today. And omg, those invoices are so confusing my brain is bursting. And the beauticians write silly stuff that isn't even clearly written. Makes us all damn annoyed and irritated. After the "training", C and E and I went for lunch @ 313!!!

313 313 313 313 313.

I SUDDENLY FELT THAT I NEEDED MONEY LIKE I NEVER NEEDED IT BEFORE. FOREVER 21.................................. OMG LA. Who can ever resist it. Like you see all the girls taking dresses from the hanging-thing and putting them over their arms. You just have the urge to steal it from them and run away. But... if only there's no such thing as theft. HEHE.

I'm polishing my nails now! Again -_-. It hasn't breathed ever since Os ended. I just keep beautifying them over and over again, knowing they'll do bad to my nails. But who cares. Can shingz your nails when you flip your hair or something. HEHE.

It'll take probably 3 hours to do this. K bye.

Phone w/ Aloy tonight ^^. Yay!

No comments: