Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hello!!!

Firstly, I'm not Heidi, but Joel. I hope she doesn't see this before I type finish. HAHA!! :D

Actually, I dunno how to blog at all... It's my first time blogging, and I'm already blogging on her blog. Hope she doesn't get angry :s And since it's my first time, don't expect it to be that fantastic. But i will try my best la. Of course I won't destroy my girlfriend's blog................. I hope (:

The MAIN reason I am blogging on her blog, is cos i wanna give her a SURPRISE!!! :)))))She always say how good I am and all, but never once praised herself at all. Very UNFAIR right?? And she says that if you blog bout the person you like/love alot, it's a very special thing. Cos you're showing the whole world how great this person is and how much this person means to you. Sooo, I decided to blog here :) Actually, I wanted to start a blog to post bout her. But like quite dumb right? There won't be any readers at all. And when you blog, you want the whole world to know what you wrote. So if got no readers, also no point blogging. LOL!

So here it goes (:

Dear Honey,

You have been the best girlfriend, like seriously. You always think you are lousy and all. But the truth is, you are that good (: I'm super lucky. Ain't I??? HAHA!!! XD

You have always been so attentive to my wants and needs. Whatever i want, you always try to fulfill them, other than bad things though. HAHA (: And you have always been such a caring girlfriend. Like, when I'm sick, you make time to come all the way to my house just to take care of me. You had to travel an extra 2 stations on the MRT and hop on a bus just to reach my house. Like so far la. But nonetheless, you still made your way here to take care of me (: That's like more than what I can ask for. And today, you took care of me again when I suffered from gastric. You are always there for me when I need you. Thank you baby (: The hugs, that were on me when I was crouching on bed, felt heavenly. The warmth and the love in it makes it all so special. And I'm the only special one who has it. HAHA!!! :D

I called you at this time, 12.01AM. But you don't know I'm typing this. My surprise is working! HAHA :D

Shall finish this, before sleeping (: You slept at 1.00AM. Goodnight!!! :****** (I told you i will continue telling you about you right. So here's it :P)

Continuing on, you are like the kindest person. (: Kind to people and kind to animals. What more can i say. Kind ttm!! ( I dun use ttm. But you use it, so i shall try using it. HAHA) Need prove? Imagine yourself without a single cent on you cos you are out with you family. But you see an old auntie selling tissue. 4 for $1??? Will you borrow money from someone to buy the tissue? No right? But, my girlfriend does it. She borrowed from her sister and she bought the tissue packets from the old auntie. Not kind, then what you call that?? :D As for animals??? No need to say la :) Everyone knows she is super good to animals. And if you are her friend and dunno that...... Hiaz, you are a FAILURE. LOL.

And they say kindness begets kindness. So if you wanna learn how to be kind, learn from my girlfriend. HEE (:

Other than being kind, you are like super understanding and you always put others first before yourself. You treat other's better than yourself. That's why i like and admire you alot (: But sometimes, I dunno if that's a good thing :( Cos you always put other's first, and never really think for yourself. If I can change, I might change you to be more selfish. So you can treat yourself better. But then, that won't really be the real you anymore. Sooooooo, I won't change you, cos I love you for who you are now =) Haha! But sometimes, just give yourself a little edge over the rest :)

I love the way you smile at me, with a tinge of chikopehness. HAHA!!! :D
I love the way you talk to me, with the extra feelings of excitement, affection and love.
I love the way you put out your hand to hold my hand. Even when you are with your friends, you never fail to leave your hands behind to hold my hand :DD
I love the way you say your good nights and good mornings. Even when it's not night, you still say goodnight. HAHA!!! :P
I love the way you create weird/funny but nice names for us. Funny names, but i love them all. (: And now, there's another one added to the collection. KKML.
I love your way of cheering me up. Always saying that one sentence that, no matter how sad I am, will definitely make me smile. GGN!! XD
I love the funny faces you make.
I love the way you tell me I love you.
I love the way you hug me.
I love you taking care of me whether I'm sick or not :D
I love you caring for me when I'm injured or sick. And then telling me off later for not taking care of myself. HAHA. ,. I dunno why I'm typing Chinese characters. Must be influenced by her already :D
I love you playing the piano for me.
I love you singing songs for me. At least I can read. Not bad after all. HAHA ;D
I love it when you constantly reassure me :))))
I love it when you ask me if I love you. Cos this shows me that you love me a lot.
I love it when you put your whole hand over my neck, and try to pull me down. HAHA!
I love it when you link arms with me (:
I just love your presence :D
I love you for loving me. Hahahahaha

I just love all the small little stuff that you always do. Just know that you're the best! :D

I will always love you. Don't worry so much bout next time. Everything will fall properly in place. As long as we work hard pursuing it, we will surely realise our dreams. I love you.

Hope you won't be angry that I used your account to blog :) I think i got no blogging skills at all. If I ever want to start blogging, I think I should think twice. Ahahaha :D

Actually, I'm still looking for the underline button sia. But I can't seem to find it at all. I've been finding it for hours. And I'm still looking for it. But still the same results. Well dun bother bout the underline button anymore. HAHA :D

And, I dun like the auto-save lor. I want to make this a surprise, but they keep auto-saving. Luckily, she didn't use her com. Haha. If not she would've seen it already :s

Oh yah! Congratulations for your results (: Glad you're happy with it. Told you, you can do it :D

This goes out to the person that is the most important in my life:

Roses are red,
violets are blue.
Sugar is sweet,
and so are you.

Stretch out your hand,
and reach for me.
Hold me tightly,
and we'll be free.

Don't be afraid,
I'm over here.
I'll hold you close,
and chase away fear.

Look in my eyes,
and see them clear.
Keep blinking,
and I'll still be here.

No matter what,
I'll never go.
No reason, but
cos i love you so.

That most important person is you, Heidi Tay Chia Yan.
I LOVE YOU ALOT baby :D

No comments: