Sunday, January 17, 2010

Good morning guys, c:

I watched The spy next door yesterday. (: It was effing hilarious. Very nice, in my opinion. Especially the bloopers at the end of the movie. So kewt. Aiya, bloopers are always funnier -_-. Go watch the movie and you'll know what I mean.

For the 2nd (...) time, Lucas Till's so hot!!!

Ever since that Hannah Montana movie, Lucas Till's 1st 2nd on my hotstuff lists. (HEHE. Bb's like 1st duh)

Anyway, it's quite silly how Amber Valletta falls in love with Jackie Chan in the movie. -_-. I mean, seriously. Jackie Chan, Amber Valletta, (...) 2 worlds apart. If that can happen, me and Lucas Till? Possible................................ But omg, I have a brain. Why would Lucas Till fall in love with an ugly asian when he's got like tons of hot/ chio americans chasing after him.

And just to clarify, I'm NOT chasing Lucas Till. I'm just merely a fan of his. Not those loyal loyal i-will-love-you-till-you-die kind. I just think he's handsome? Cute? Hot? Sexy? Not much hor? (: Girls just should not chase after boys. It's just, wrong. You're like boosting his esteem for nothing. That's how boys become so haolian after awhile -_-. Which turns me off LA.

But if you've got to have him to save your life (?) :/ THEN it's a different situation. It's a life and death situation we're talking about here. Don't play play.

I don't know Lucas Till, haven't even seen him in rl. (OMG I WILL DIE LA.) HAHA WTF. No, that's a hyperbole fyi. HEHE. But like, I have no idea if Lucas Till's like haolian or what. So my impression of him is just based on his physical appearance, which happens to be extremely mouth-watering.

And I feel, Lucas Till > Chace Crawford. Heezzzzzzzzzzzz.
LUCAS TILL FTW!!!

And Madeline Carroll is so pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (:

Alina Foley is like the kewtest thing eva.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

OMG JUST WATCH THE MOVIE LA.

I'll blog later. Hugs and Kisses, bye.

No comments: