Monday, January 11, 2010

17 AND 11!

L1R5 and L1R4 respectively.

But all thanks to Cca,

15 AND 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know for those who aren't planning for JCs, then... (: Like, wtf cares about the L1R5 right?! So like I'm going poly with 9 points. ^^ Vet and Apparel, both can. But I'm 90% set for Apparel Design. And like, I thought L1R4 doesn't include Cca but this time, accrd. to people, can! OMG RIGHT CAN EH CAN EH! :D.

So... Esther, Rachel, Lex! It's okay whattttttttttttttt. Not that bad -_-.


You know guys, I'm fully aware I'm being stupid now to like announce my results like as if I'm on Cloud 109......................... But like, I'm happy. At least, on Cloud 8. HAHA. Seriously, I think God performed a miracle on me because like it really is... just, splendid. Considering how much I've improved since the prelims. I got like 30 plus for Prelims so like ya... I didn't have a brain then la. BUT NOW I'VE LIKE A BRAIN AND NOT ONLY THAT, AN EFFING HUGE AND USEFUL ONE!!!

Don't spoil my mood by telling me its no good. It may not be good but for me, I think it's good enough. Because I can confidently said I did my best. And like, I'm thankful God did such wonderful things for me. Seriously.

Hows this?

I never passed Amaths my whole entire life and I got an A2 for Os. OMG RIGHT?!

And this?

I never got pass an F9 for Biology and I got a D7 for Os........ HAHA I'M NOT PLANNING TO COUNT THIS SO LIKE, WHO CARES IF I FAILED.

And this this this!

I never got an A for English and I got an A2 this time round.

And how about this one.........

My maths has always been one of the tops in class but I dropped horribly during Prelims and with God's grace, I've gotten myself an A1!!! :D.

The rest were expected so i shan't mention. But... 4 miracles are enough. I'm not greedy.
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.

So like, now. The question is... Apparel or Vet. (?)

I REALLY AM CLUELESS BUT I'M CONFIRM GOING TP.

BECAUSE I'M TOO LAZY TO TAKE BUSES/ MRTS EVERY SINGLE MORNING. WHY?

Because the past few days I've been taking MRT every morning for work and like (...) This is my conclusion.

Before work, people are all sleepy and grumpy so they don't know where they're going.

STUPID UNCLE STEPPED ON MY BEAUTIFUL WHITE FLATS............................. IT BECAME UGLY AND BLACK ALL OF A SUDDEN!!! I was damn pissed, almost punched his face I swear. But I think he knew I was so angry, he got off the next stop after I said, "WTH. My shoe's black now! And my toes are like aching..."

I guess he realise he's gotta do something with his size/ weight/ attitude.

He even skipped saying sorry.

And some uncles' armpits stink like siao. I could barely breathe.

You know the MRT have to hold the on top pole thing... He go hold then can smell the rotten char kway tiao he ate for breakfast. Dunno why his armpit got char kway tiao smell but all I care is, it smelt like it. It's really horrible. Some give you that kinda... qianbian face.

Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Singaporean these days.

After work? Horrible ttm. These people love commiting suicide. They squeeze inside the train even when its fully packed or like even an announcement is made to not board the train because its packed. And they squeeze in when the door's closing. They make everyone in the train smell nothing else but each other's breath. -_-. The oxygen and carbon dioxide molecules from one person can't even fuse with the surrounding air before another person takes it into their body and then, these stuff later get generated around their body -_-.

Imagine....................... Gross ttm la.

Really. I think they should just not try to squeeze in. Not like thats the last train at 7pm.

I think right, we've got more brains than them. No offence here but seriously speaking.

BE POLITE AND COURTEOUS AND PATIENT, ADULTS!
AND SHAVE YOUR ARMPIT HAIR OR PUT PERFUME/ DEODARANT OR LIKE REXONA!


K BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I'm not a moron uh. (:
I'm so happy for BB, Alex Bff, Dean, Aloyscious, Cynthiya! I'm so jealous of your results but it'll not spoil our relationship! Hehe.

No comments: