Thursday, January 14, 2010


Hello, meet Jingjing, my inspiration for choosing Veterinary Technology. (:

Jingjing is an effing chio maltese. As you can see ^^. You have no idea how much she's done to my life. (: I know, you probably think I'm nuts to have my pet dog as an inspiration for my whole future career. But if that's what you think, then probably I really am nuts c:

Seriously. I was in a dilemma about which course I should go for. (Still am, btw) And if not for the dream last night,
I'll probably still be 90% for Apparel Design. Design's like my childhood dream, I can't believe I'm actually giving up on it at this point of time -_-. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Enough said, I have confidence I'll do well in design. You know, having my own label and all that stuffffffffff, c'mon. I'll obviously do well. (: It's just, design/ vet.

Future prospects etc? (:

Making smart choices, I'll go for vet with no doubts. :D.

Well, I had in the beginning -_-. PhD for 5 years in overseas university - my biggest worry!!!
Omg.........................
I'll miss fishball noodles and ba chor mee and char kway tiao and cai tao kueh and Mos burger and Sakae sushi and etc etc etc. ): Going to a university alone in Australia won't be easy but come to think of it, I'll graduate with a Phd @ the age of 24. Not too bad afterall. (:

Never thought I'll ever come down this route. Never ever did it cross my mind.

Thats why, Jing plays a very big part of my life. (: I love her.

Haha, anyway, I'll never lose my passion for design. Design will always be my passion/ interest. But but but, it's worth sacrificing my passion/ interest for the lives of animals right? HEHE.

OMG GUESS WHAT I LOST MY TESTIMONIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ah, better go find it ):

I'm sorry for the lack of blogposts these few days but, I'm really busy these few days. ):

Oh and thank God for answering my prayers. With you, I can do all things.

OMG BABY YOU ARE SUCHA SWEETHEART. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE POST. DIDN'T KNOW YOU CAN BLOG EVEN THOUGH YOU KOPED SO MANY NONSENSE FROM ME! :D. I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART. ACTUALLY, I'M NOT THAT GREAT LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

When I'm angry, HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.

(: What a good boyf right? (:

Bliss.

Bb's singing some rap song on the phone, how funny!


Anyway, you never know. You might see me on the Book of Guinness World Records for the World's hippest Vet. Sounds chio ttm? (:

Updated @ 6.28pm.

Baby: "You won't miss me uh?"
Me: "Huh?"
Baby: "You say you'll miss fishball noodles and ba chor mee and char kway tiao and cai tao kueh and Mos burger and Sakae sushi and etc etc etc, you won't miss me?"
Me: "-_- Sorry! You food ah."
Baby: "Uhhhhhhhhhhh."
Me: "Ee. Baby hinting to me right......... want me eat you."
Baby: "CAN ALSO!!!"

OMG HE DAMN CKP LA. But I love ckps. ^^ Handsome ckps.

No comments: