Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hello guys! :)

Its been a long time since I last blogged. Haha. If you realise, I'm not blogging THAT often already. The problem is I've been really caught up with work, like from 9 to 7. -_-. And when I get back home, my sister's ALWAYS hogging the computer. It's just so hard for me to find time blogging. And fine, I admit I do hesitate to blog nowadays. No idea why. No inspiration I guess? But when I can and I feel like it, I will.

Really HOT news I didn't announce.

Chc's going to have our own church building!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It'll sit in about 12,000 people. Megahuge church. It'll be like the biggest church in S'pore. Cool or what. And yes, I decided to play my part in the building fund! Woohoo. Am I like damn generous? Muahahaha. I can't wait to find out where the hell the land is. It's somewhere central south of S'pore. Dad says Marina Bay area. Omg, like the coolest church in town right?!?!?!

I KNOW YOU WISHED YOUR CHURCH WOULD BE LIKE MINE.

HEHE.

Anyway, I've decided to continue working @ the super boring place because I need the money for the building fund. Besides, I'll have more money to spend on myself. Killing 2 birds with 1 stone. Yay ^^

NOTICE: I WANNA GET A SWIMMING COSTUME FROM ACCESSORIZE @ $89.

My blogskin's like on the other computer so ya. It won't be up too soon. Because I still feel its effing ugly. Like, there's something missing. My initial plan was to have Jing's pictures in animation on the top right corner and my twitter page on the bottom left corner. (...) Seems awesm earlier but now, I've lost that feeling of awesmness. My blogskin NEEDS to be perfect and like damn chio.

Results are coming out on Wednesday via sms/ email, @ 7am. (accrd. to Callista)

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.

So bottom line is, if they don't want me for VetTech, I'll be in Apparel Design.

Ok, tata guys.

Darl bestie!!! Get well soon. Love you.

I love my (handsome!) new bestfriend APJH! (:

And dear ______,
I'm really numb about this. I think it's probably because of my past. Like, it's nothing to me anymore. Truthfully, it hurts and I do cry a lil' occasionally. I ask myself how I got into all this shit. Like, wtf has happened to me?! Probably after this, if we do not get back tgt, then I'll really have to think hard about everything. All I can say to you, I'm sorry and I miss you.

You know what, I've been like this for almost a year. I have to stop.

In my future rls, I'll never let this ever, EVER happen again. NEVER AGAIN.

I've gotta stop hurting the people around me and start loving the people who cherish me. I really can't let my emotions, temper, character ruin everything. Heidi, jiayou!

And something to remind yourself, why frown when you've got a beautiful smile?

I still thank God for everything. (:

No comments: