Tuesday, January 19, 2010


(One of the chio earrings I bought)

Dammit I've got like tons of pictures to upload but I'm just too lazy.

Anywayz, watched The Blind Side tuhday and OMG I LOVE THE SHOW!!! (: I've been watching really cool movies the past few weeks, makes me happy. ^^ And not to forget, Bb's accompany!

Baby and I played @ the arcade after the movie. Omg, so fun!!! We played the basketball one, and the sliding plate thing and Daytona! Sorry la, dunno what they're called but who cares. Daytona was so fun. I was 2nd and there were only 2 players. HAHAHAHAHAHA. -_-.

And Bb ate subway. (:

Love the bus ride home.

Thank you baby for today. Love you.

THANK GOD I'M ENJOYING MY HOLIDAYS. I ACTUALLY ONLY DID AFTER THE RESULTS.

Mummy and Daddy's probably happy with my results thats why they're going kind on me. -_-. And yes, normally they're like the damn strict. That explains why you won't see me out often. I'm just rotting at home. And that also explains why, I don't spend $$$ so often. I can only buy stuff IF I save. And during school days, save = not eating at all. Heez, you definitely don't wanna be me.

I pampered myself with a lil' shopping yesterday (w/ Esther) @ Bugis street.

Currently my fav, after FEP. I think I prefer Bugis Street. For its prices and goods!!! Ahhhhh. Drives me insane. HEHE. I bought like only $25 worth of stuff. Because I just didn't bear spending the money ): I wanna carry alot alot alot money and then, buy anything/ everything I want. Like, y'know. I like, I buy. I like, I buy.

I bought a bodycon dress for $15. Sucha steal? (: Love the dress!!!

I bought 6 pairs of earrings worth $10. Awesm NOT.

Haven't been pampering myself lately. And I think I'm gonna sell my dresses in my wardrobe eh. Because it's ... I DON'T LIKE IT ANYMORE. And btw, I've only worn them once!!! (Yes I know, once and I don't like it. HAHA.) My taste change quite often. So, I'll post the pictures up when its done. That is IF I decide to sell it LA. Still considering.

What I wanted @ Bugis Street but had not enough $$$ to buy:
1. A black blazer with gold function buttons.
2. Lacy highwaisted shorts.
3. Bodycon bareback dress, which Mom may not allow........
4. Denim shorts
5. Shoe!
6. Necklaces, rings.................... OMG.

..............................................................................................................................................

THIS MAKES ME SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT TO BUY THEM SO BADLY ): AND I'VE GOT TO PREPARE FOR POLY!!! Omg. ):

Why is the wind so strong nowadays? Feels like hurricane's gonna happen.

Bye dear.

No comments: