Monday, February 1, 2010

Hello guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wth I'm like working now and it sucks so bad ): I'm like typing stupid invoices I don't know what the woman ever wrote -_-. There's like a million of products plus a million of treatments plus a million of packages. And every amount doesn't quite seem to tele. Damn it ):

So, effin' smart ME decided to spend some time off blogging.

And I think it's pretty OBVIOUS because only my keyboard in the whole office is moving frantically and its damn noisy. But who cares? I get sacked also good lo. Waking up early EARLY in the morning is a chore........................I can see Esther and Callista lazing around... HEHE.

LUCKY ENOUGH, MY SEAT'S AT THE CORNER. No one can see what I'm doing on the internet. I can go facebook and no one will know (:

I'm going to get my pay real soon and I pledge to give an amount to the church building fund with no complaints, no regrets. c: HEHE. Good girl not.

I'm going to finish my work soooooooooooooooon. Bye!

No comments: