Wednesday, February 24, 2010


I got this from Yanyan's blog and I showed it to Bestie while we were on the phone.

Me: "Eh. See this see this..."
Bestie: (Reads out.)
Me: "SO TRUE LA."
Bestie: (Laughs) "Are you trying to say I'm like, the bad guy?"
Me: "Are you trying to say you're funny, you make me laugh and you've got perfect hair?"
Bestie: "Er no. My hair sucks."
Me: "Then?"

-Silence-

Bestie: (Doing enrolment thingy for TP) "You have suksheshfu~"
Supposed to be - You have successfully... But he stumbled upon the words and he got tonguetied! FUNNY TTM! I know it doesn't really sound funny here because it's IMPOSSIBLE to type out in alphabets what he said. It was sucha a joke.

OMG ALOY... YOU OBVIOUSLY GUILTY CONSCIENCE LO.

When he said "My hair sucks"... HE WAS OBVIOUSLY THINKING THAT HIS HAIR ROCKED. HEHE.

Put jokes aside, I think his hair rocks so much I salivate. ^^ Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.

Bestfriends can't be bestfriends unless they constantly insult each other.

I love all of my bestfriends, Aloyscious is the... sweetest of all. He can sing mad awesmly~ And, his laughter is super adorable I tell you. He's vain to the maximum but like.............................................. MAD CHIO DERZXZXZXZXZX! (: I have no idea how I got sucha a bestfriend but like I'm guess I'm just, too... lucky.

Like all my bestfriends either chio or handsome one.

It's my Bestie's birthday today and I'm soooo happy I can celebrate it with him.

Dear Aloyscious Phua Jia Hao,

Even though it's only been barely 3 months since I knew you, it feels like forever. You're like someone I can always confide in. I know we quarrel about certain stuff and all, and we sometimes see things very differently. But that doesn't mean we can't be the best of friends.

Oh wait, it doesn't quite matter right? CAUSE WE ALREADY ARE BESTFRIENDS!

Friends are for life, BEST friends are for....EVAAAAAAAAAAA.

Thank You for your endless care and concern for me. Thank You for always putting me as one of your priorities. Thank You for having late night talks with me. Thank You for teaching me silly magic tricks. Thank You for telling me you like my nails. Thank You for telling I have chio hair. Thank You for treating me to movie and popcorn. Thank You for buying me papaya and fishball. Thank You for accompanying me to pick Nel. Thank You for being a part of me. Hehe.

I'm happy I'm your bestfriend material.

And to end this DAMN AMAZING letter, you're really funny, you make me laugh and you've got purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect hair. But, ABSOLUTELY NO BAD GUY!!!

You still owe me an ice cream treat............................................................................

I'M SORRY I CAN'T GET YOU THE LZX THING JUST YET! ): But its JUST YET k? c: Hope you like my pressie. And I want it to be the best of alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

Stop talking to yourself on the phone, ahgong.

Hao peng you, wo ai ni! (:
Happy birthday Bestieeeeeeeeee~~~ Sheng ri kuai le!

A single rose can be my garden, a single friend can be my world~

-
Bestie: "EHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." (Laugh to himself)
Me: (Silence, distracted)
Bestie: "Ding dong ding dong..."

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? OI I'M NOT A DOOR.

LAUGH IT OFF GUYS MY BESTIE ROCKS.

No comments: