Thursday, February 18, 2010

Gong xi gong xi gong xi ni ya~

Hello babies!!! I'm back blogging. Love the cny holidays. Got to do so much. c:

So you guys enjoyed the hols? WELL I CERTAINLY DID!

Because I've been going on cruise too much, cruise gets boring now. The food, arcade etc. But with my cousins around, it's alot better! (: The pictures will do the talking. HEHE. I'm too tired with the posting of pictures. ):

Spend the weekends on Star Cruise Virgo.





OMG WTF OUR XI NU AI LE! Damn funny :D.





Sunday, 14th Feb Dagu's place.




Mon, 15th Feb Eryi's place.





















































Tues, 16th Feb Xiaoyi's place.






I had my nails done twice. =Unhealthy! But heckcare cause chio nails>healthy nails. And don't you think I was born to do pretty nails. ^^ Really, I've got such stable hands. I'm awesome la .................................................... :D.

Aloy Bestie and I, on msn yesterday.



First time you see a chio pig right. And then he went to copy -_- But OBVIOUSLY, my pig still chioer.


THEN BESTIE AND YAYA CAME TO OUR HOUSE FOR DINNER TILL 10 PLUS!!!

:D. Because Nel wanted Bestie to teach him chinese. A1 for chinese eh. Don't play play.



Bestie = Vain.

OK HE'S GOING TO CHOP ME INTO 100 PIECES TONIGHT!!! :D. No pictures of yaya but there will be plenty in the future (:

Goodbye guys. Hugs and Kisses.

More pictures w/ Elene.

I didn't get the accessorize ring ): Because they didn't have my finger size. BUT BUT BUT MY PAOPAOFEN DID WORK!!!

No comments: