Friday, February 12, 2010

ALL HAIL ALLELUJAH!

I went shopping yesterday!!!!!!!!!! (: Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ Had an awesm time with Callista @ 313 and Bugis street. Sadly, I didn't get anything from Forever21 because I've got a budget after the quarrel w/ Mom & Dad. -_- Oh wells. I did go for shopping in the end. No regrets c: Next time, when I've got ALOT $$$$$$$$, then I'll go all those high class de to buy clothes. Heez. I wanted alot at Forever21. Just... can't afford.

I brought $272 out, never felt so rich before. But I didn't spend all because portion goes to church ^^ And I only spent $110+ in the end. But considering I bought 4 bodycon dresses, 1 denim shorts, 1 vintage top and 1 stupid paopaofen, it was sucha steal!

Bugis street ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Mad awesm ttm! Ah. Could have gone crazy if it wasn't for my great ability to control temptation. It somewhat failed though. I bought 2 black lace dresses when I only thought of buying 1 when I went to try them on. Wanted 1 toga dress but it was effing loose cause I think my nehneh too small ): But ya, no regrets c:

ONLY REGRET IS THE STUPID PAOPAOFEN.

You know cause my hair damn flat so like it'll look nicer if there's something to puff it up a lil'. But actually I don't really see the need to. But the salesgirl was (...) GOOD. Just, a tit too insulting.

She was talking non-stop in chinese and then like she was saying how flat our hair was, how little hair we had and all. (Wtf she doesn't know I used to thin my hair because it was super thick like siao.) There was no volume etc. And if we want our hair to drop, continue using wax/gel all those shit. INSULTING OR WHAT RIGHT?! What hair to drop -_-. In the first place, I DON'T EVEN USE WAX/GEL LA. LIKE, EFFING UGLY.

Then like Callista doesn't regret buying it apparently so thats how I told myself I shouldn't. But oh well, it was $15............... (OFFER!) Original was $10 more. Heez. Console myself ^^. But like wth, it better do good to me for CNY. Idc, need to make me 10X prettier than now. But i doubt it would... I tried a little. It doesn't quite work as well. But seems to make me look like I don't have sucha flat head.

OK, SO PAOPAOFEN FTW!!!


This blue polkatdot dress is awfully cute :) Love it! Bought from pasar malam @ FRIGGING' 10 bucks!!! Hehe. I like eh. Especially the bare ribbon back. Yummy ^^.


THE SUPER VINTAGE TOP WHICH COSTS $30. No one in the whole entire has it except me. Heh. (: There's only 1 per piece. Check out the buttons. When I first saw it, it looked damn ahma. But omg, the worst stuff are the best stuff. :) The lace back's damn sexy! Callista got hers too, damn chio!!!


BODYCON DRESSES FROM COTTON ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (:


And like the 2 lace dresses I bought from Bugis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




You have no idea, I look so good in the 2 lace dresses. Sorry la, bhb abit. HEHE. As in seriously, (: I'm gonna wear the ribbon back lace dress for CNY, even though black's an inauspicious colour. I'm gonna carry a red back and a red hairband at most. Or like, red bracelets..................... But Idc I'm wearing that lace dress.

The long sleeve lace dress has an awesome sexyback c: I likey! It's like effing sexy know.

I'm gonna wear them for Poly as well. Inappropriate? Hmm, heckcare. ^^

OKAY. I'M GONNA GO CRUISE TODAY TILL SUNDAY!
Sorry for the last minute thing. But I knew it like long time ago, just didn't post it. I'm gonna miss Valentine's and CNY posting unless I've the time. So over here, I wish everyone a happy new year and a happy Vday! Love you loads loads.

Thanks Aloy for the cute lil' teddy bear and Joel for my Freshkon contact lenses!!! You guys make my cny and vday *thumbs up!


And I'll miss everybody when I'm gone..............................

Thank you God for everything, (: And I know, you will provide for me.


Sorry for the fugly eyebags. ):

I'm gonna enjoy lao-ing yusheng and karaoke and arcade and food and icecream and most importantly, spend and awesm CNY with my famfam and relatives!!! I'm glad I'm a chinese (: REALLY. I love CNY. Angbaos.......................HEHE.
Hugs and Kisses [x10000000000000000000] Zaijian! Gong xi fa cai.

I FORGOT TO THANK CALLISTA FOR YESTERDAY AND INTRODUCING THIS SONG TO ME!!! THANKS CALLISTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. YOU ROCK. OMG I EVEN FORGOT TO TELL HER THAT TODAY'S SVC IS AT 5:30. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. I WONDER WHAT SHE'S DOING NOW.

No comments: