Thursday, February 4, 2010





I dyed my hair!!!

Anyway, I haven't been working the past few days cause there isn't much for us to do. Yay ^^ Life at home's splendid. But it might get a tit boring, soooooooooooooon! Ah, can't wait for Poly la.

Dyed my hair at xiaoyi's house 2 days ago! @ 10.45pm. (:

At first, when I came out of the bathroom, I was pretty shocked la. Like, shocked in a bad way. HEHE. Because my hair looked damn brown, it almost blended in with my skin colour... I looked like I had no hair. -_- To put it simply, I looked weird. I know I sound stupid/ ridiculous saying this. It's prolly because I wasn't used to the colour. Now that I'm more or less used to it, I actually kinda want it more brown. Heez, but I'm satisfied la! It's kinda prettaye.......................

Oh gosh, just the colour itself, it's real awesm. And in my opinion, I think it's nice on me.

My sister has like a damn bad taste as usual. And she's like, "Jie, you look like a blondie."

I mean, wth? How do I look like a blondie when it isn't even blonde. -_- Haha. It's marshmallow brown, it's a chio colour. I'll never go blonde. I think I'll look damn bimbotic and fugly which................. no one will eva want to be.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter la. I love the colour of my hair now!

Before

After! (:


Nice eh? (:

But I think the state of my hair's still fugly. It's only 5cm below my neh neh ): I want like until my belly button.

Lastly, Jing says bye!



Oh and in case it wasn't obvious enough, I'm posted to TEMASEK POLYTECHNIC, VETERINARY TECHNOLOGY, T45.

No comments: