Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Did I mention...

I WENT BACK TO SCHOOL YESTERDAY?!?!

Haha. Omg, damn fun! It was so emotional when I got to see Cynthiya for like the first time ever since the new year! I love her to bits and pieces. SERIOUSLY. When I saw her walking behind me with the smart-looking green temasek junior college skirt, I immediately ran to hug her la. And we laughed uncontrollably.

We were just too happy.

I've got a feelin', this is going to be a real long post.

But anyway, Cynthiya and I had to sign in before we stepped into school. Then we went loitering around la. Like, visit the 3rd/ 4th floor where upper secondary life was just... plain aweeeeeeeeeeesomezzzzzz. Then while we were like walking around, the garbage aunty talked to us la.

Aunty: "Who are you?"
Cyn and I: "Ex-students."
Aunty: "What you all doing?"
Cyn and I: "Visiting." (OBVIOUSLY WTF. -_-.)
Aunty: "You all got go general office?"
Cyn and I: "Ya." *Lying.
Aunty: "SURE NOT SURE NOT." (She became damn
jidong.)

Me and Cyn told her we were going to the general office but yaaaaaaaaaaa, like why would we? -_-. Then like we went a level down to hide from her. But she found us again. Then she's like, GENERAL OFFICE CALL YOU TWO GO DOWN. As in, she literally walkie-talkie the people at the general office.

STUPID OR WHAT SIA.

We went down in the end. And they just told us, we weren't allowed to loiter around which is so (...) dumb.

Cynthiya: "Not like we're terrorists right?"
Me: "You look like 1."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

When I told Mrs Boo that, she laughed like siao.

But anyway, we can't meet the teachers unless we make appointment. -_-. Sac's screwed la. Even the teachers wonder why the securities so strict. Even US, ex-students, can't come in just to visit the teachers and our juniors!

Oh well, we met Mr. Nizam and Mrs Boo in the end. Had like a loooooooong but FUN talk w/ them!!! They kept praising Cynthiya for her 6 points...................................(!!!) JEALOUS TTM. But I'm so proud I've got like a smarty pants girlfriend! (: HEHE. And when I told them I'm in VeT, their mouth like open damn big.

Mrs Boo: "I see you so gentle and demure, now you want to cut animals."

Insulting.......................................... Vets are loving peeps. ^^

Mrs Boo: "HEIDI, YOU GOT B3 FOR PHY/CHEM RIGHT?!"
Me: "YA. I EXPECTED AN A!"
Mrs Boo: "Really?! But I everytime see you blur blur in class de."
Me: "EH! You look down on me."
Mrs Boo: "(Laughs) But really, I was so worried for you."

When she found out I got a 9 for R4, she was damn shocked and extremely happy for me! Heezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
She was super proud Cyn, a 6-pointer, was her student too!

Mr Nizam makes spastic/ retarded comments, as always. Oh and I remember!
(Cause like, Mr Nizam's balding ever since last year and he was talking about going to Beijing 101.)

Me: "Did you like go Beijing?" (As in, I meant Beijing 101.)
Mr. Nizam: "Why? Down there very hot now ah?"
Cyn and I: "HUH?! As in, *points to hair"
AND WE ALL LAUGHED LIKE CRAZY.

Then he was quite happy because he grew hair. Hehe.

Didn't get to see Mr Quek and Mrs Cheong though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

): AND MS YEO LEFT FOR AUSTRALIA TO FURTHER HER STUDIES.

THEN, I SECRETLY WENT UP TO THE 3RD LEVEL WHEN TOH BAN SHENG LEFT THE CHOIR!
And I saw my junior babies! Happy to the maximum, I tell you. I hugged Denisha, Tracy, Anna, Yun Tung, Jane. Was hoping I could see my soprano 1s, but OMG THE WHOLE SOPRANO 1 ALL SEC 1s de! Yujin and Caroline were like out for conducting workshop thing, ):

Toh Ban Sheng still hates me, like before. He gave me a qianbian face. :/ But like, Idc.

Aiya, all in all, never regretted going back to school! {: I'm going back on Friday again. Yipeez.

Guess what I saw yesterday on Yahoo!


IS SHE LIKE KUKU IN THE HEAD. -__________________________-

BUT I ALSO WANT LA.

Hehe. I know! Why not she be my guinea pig. If she looks like Jessica Alba, I'll cut my face too! Muahahahahahahaha. Serious. It'll be like, the major-est plastic surgery ever. Facial features may be one thing but just look at it this way... HOW CAN A CHINESE BECOME AN ANGMOH UNDER JUST ONE PLASTIC SURGERY.

Can't imagine. But if she really does come out looking like Jessica Alba the chinese version, the plastic surgeon will be my husband. Hehe.

Kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LATER THE PLASTIC SURGEON SO UGLY, I THEN DON'T WANT.

I was reading Godwin's blog, because I happen to see him step into a cab today, and I saw this!

Something really touching I saw on LoveGivesMeHope:

Exactly 8 months ago my grandpa lost his battle with cancer. By the end he couldn’t talk and wouldn’t respond to any of us. A few moments before he took his last breath, he looked at my grandma and said clear as day

“I love you”.

They were married 51 years.


I WANT TO SAY I LOVE YOU TO MY HUSBAND ON MY DEATHBED TOO.

HEHE. Hugs and Kisses!

PS Get well friends who are falling sick! (: I wonder why? Hmm.
PS I GOT PAID $585.00!

No comments: