Monday, February 22, 2010


Hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi.

Omg I had a dream yesterday night and I dreamt of Alex BFF calling me a loser. He did the L thingy at his forehead. I almost pointed my middle finger at him but then realise... Bestfriends should just be nice and love each other. But IF he really ever ever does that to me, I'll (...)




:D.

Hi babies!!!

I recieve the enrolment guide from TP last last night and OMG the TPSU freshmen orientation camp!!! WTF WTF WTF WTF EXCITED TTM. Seriously. -_-. I can't wait to register for it! When I got the letter, I immediately smsed my girlfriends. Can't afford not to be kanchiong~ Supposedly thats the camp I'll meet people from all over TP which is effing awsm.

Can you imagine I'll know no one except nerds/ geeks/ weirdos from the... Applied Science School?!

I'VE GOTTA ADMIT. MY IMPRESSION OF APPLIED SCIENCE STUDENTS = THEY LIVE IN THEIR OWN LITTLE OH-SO-DREAMY WORLD.

And hello if you're gonna sue me for insulting science students then think twice... Cause very very very soon, I'll be in the oh-so-dreamy family as well!!! I don't wanna find myself studying at the corner. Sucks.

I'm very sure I'm not an exception to the rest of you guys. Like, seriously.

WHO THE HECK IS HIGHLY LIKELY EXCELLENT IN SCIENCE?

LIKE TRIPLE SCIENCE STUDENTS. 80% OF THEM ARE GEEKY LOOKING HUMAN BEINGS WHO TORTURE THEMSELVES WITH TONS OF BOOKS IN THEIR HANDS ON THE WAY HOME. THEY HIDE THEIR HEADS IN BORING STORYBOOKS DURING RECESS WHEN THE REST ARE TALKING ABOUT (...) Hehe. You get it..........................

I don't wanna hide my head in books during recess... it's such a sad thing. ):

Now if you don't agree with me, then I guess you must be thinking about those chiobu or shuaige who still can score extremely well in science/ math? Those who slack all the time but ALWAYS does better than you do? That's a different story, dude. CAN'T YOU TELL THEY'RE JUST NATURALLY SMART?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

You know Mom and Dad always tells you no one can be naturally smart when you tell them about your classmates who score damn well even when they don't study?

Now kids, Mom and Dad's lying.................................................................................

THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO'RE BORN GENIUSES. Or maybe, just maybe, they secretly mug behind your back. -_-.

One example of an ugly genius would be the famous Albert Einstein!!!

Actually not bad what hor... Albert's famous ALL around the world now. His biography's all over the internet. Everyone knows him. WHO DOESN'T KNOW HOW THIS UGLY GENIUS LOOKS LIKE?!
That fuzzy wuzzy white hair and beard and moustache. So... For your geekiness, you gain fame alllllllllllll around the world. Even after you die, you're remembered by people from generations after generations. Quite cool sia~

So if you ask me................................................... Would I still mind becoming geeky?

AFTER MUCH CONSIDERATION,
I STILL... MIND SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

I don't wanna have fuzzy wuzzy white hair and beard and moustache. So ugly.

BUT NOT FORGETTING THE REMAINING 20% OF TRIPLE SCIENCE STUDENTS CAN BE, QUITE HOT HUH ^^!

HEHE. ANYWAY I'LL PROVE IT TO YOU THAT APPLIED SCIENCE STUDENTS ARE JUST NOT THAT GEEKY AND LONELY AFTERALL..........................................................

Just wait, when April comes, You'll see it all.

TPSU FRESHMEN ORIENTATION CAMP FTW!

I'm filling up such enrolment form shit and it's so boring I'm dying. K bye.

Bestie's birthday is 2 days!

No comments: