Monday, February 8, 2010


I look damn act cute here and jing looks so tired and sad i'm forcing her to take pictures with me again! ):

I think I look like a toad in that picture. An act cute toad. HAHA WTF. Aiya but act cute then act cute lo. (:

I haven't been blogging because I don't have the mood to................................

FACEBOOK'S LIKE A HORRIBLE SITE TO VISIT. For now, that is. People like judge you just from the way you talk to your friends. Or like, how much you commented/ posted about an issue, and determine whether or not you're bothered by it -_-. Then they do stupid things like assume relationships etc. And they try to be funny by insulting you indirectly because they ASSUME their story is 100% right. I'm too lazy to even explain.

Why?

Because I'm not obliged too.

Sometimes you just wonder if they're really concerned about you.

So what if I don't blog about the recent big hooha thats going on in my life right now? Does that mean I don't care a thing about it? Does that mean I dumped him for no reason? Does that mean I'm not even a teeny weeny bit sad about it? Does that mean I toyed with his feelings all along?

Frankly speaking, I don't know how I should feel. Or like, how I exactly feel. Because probably I'm not bringing myself to think about it. Because I can't afford to? What you want me to do. Like, cry and cry and cry and cry and never stop crying? Or like, blog about it over and over again and turn this blog into an emo post?

I don't think I ever wanted this blog to have the I-broke-up-with-my-boyf-today posts.

I don't think I should be like many of the other girls who writes all their emo posts and expect people to sympathise with them. Or like, let their boyfriends see. And then, their boyfriends will go running back to them~ "Baby I'm sorry I'm sorry I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

WTH TO THE MAX -________-.

Yes, I do get emo at few posts. Like this one for example. Haha. But I guess I just am not obliged to talk about this at all. Especially, about boys. It's just useless, don't you think so? I know previously I was like damn shakened about it. And like, I used to blog about it day and night like siao. Then all emo emo one.

Seriously now, I've grown up. No longer a petite (not so) 15 year old with a tiny brain as tiny as an ant.


Listen up, I don't feel ashamed or anything because I know I'm not doing anything wrong. And if you still feel I'm damn heartless or whatever, then ... JUST GO AND DIE. Get your facts right first man.

Haha. Serious enough, you suck.

You know what? Boys are stupid.

PS THE ABOVE IS NOT TARGETED AT ANYONE.

No comments: