Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi.

Omg I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys I was going to be away. Actually I didn't really bothered to. I'm kinda losing my blogging hormones, they're disappearing..................... Sometimes I find blogging a chore -_-. But anyway, heckcare I'm blogging now about my diving trip to Sipadan Kapalai Dive Resort in Malaysia. It's effing awsm, I can totally advertise on it nao.



IT'S LIKE, NOT EVEN AN ISLAND LA.

The huts are built on sand. Ok basically considered a covered island la -_-. So everywhere around us is water. When its low tide, you prolly can see the shore. But most of the time, it's just water all over. You just jump off then can swim le. And where there's water, there's fishes. PLUS THE WATER'S TRANSPARENT. So you can see the fishes swim here swim there lo. MAD AMAZING RIGHT?!

I was lucky enough to have a few turtles outside my balcony. You know turtles come up to breathe............................... c: THE FIRST TURTLE I SAW WAS AMAZINGLY HUGE CAN. At first I thought it was a stone leh!!! Then I realise the "stone" was moving closer towards me. Then I realised it had a head. And soon enough, it was this huge huge huge turtle coming up to breathe just below me. Seriously -.- My jaw dropped.

My first dive was the minute I reached the Island. Sunset dive sunset dive~

I missed watching the sunset because I was underwater -_-.

On the second day, I did 4 dives by 1:30 in the afternoon. SUPER CHIONG RIGHT I KNOW.Had to wake up @ 5am to change up. I was half asleep la. Never woke up so early to dive in my whole entire life before. Can't believe I'm sacrificing so much for these marine creatures. I have such a big heart!!! *Beams with love*

On the third day, I did another 4 dives.

On the fourth day, I did 3 dives.

On the fifth day, we boat to the city area Tawau to stay for a night at a lousy 3 star hotel. (Cannot dive 24 hours or less before you take a flight.)

Left on Saturday morning. Took 2 flights back to Singapore. Cabbed home, changed up and headed to Nel's birthday party @ Downtown East Chalet. WTF I DAMN PRO RIGHT NOT. I did so many things in a day.

OH DID I MENTION I SLEPT AT 9PM EVERYDAY AT THE DIVE RESORT?!?! I didn't force myself to sleep, I automatically slept. Can you imagine how tired I was. HEHE.

I did 12(Or more) dives during this trip. MAD COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL~ There were 11 of us diving. Me, Dad and his friends. (: You know I felt damn ego when I was diving. Because some other old Hong Kong Ah Peh dive like shit sia. They kick the seabed like a whale's attacking them -_-. Me Vs 50 year-old ah peh, I WIN I WIN I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













































Nel's party @ Downtown.







Happy 12th birthday Nelnel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(9th March)

Nel and Mango forever~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^^

:D.

CHC IS NOW THE CO-OWNER OF SUNTEC SINGAPORE OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG K BYEZ. I love Daddy God mad muchiezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Wtf I'm so ugly and my hair so fugly & short I swear.

No comments: