Monday, March 15, 2010



Selling for SGD$26, bought from Hula&Co. at $29.90.
Mail me @ i.tickleyou@hotmail.com if interested. (:

-



Hi Joel Lim Bing Wen.

Remember you said I never mentioned you in my posts already? Now you have it. Don't be afraid you'll lose it cause you never will kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk?

And remember you said we're drifting apart? Now we aren't anymore.

I just love talking to you. (: I can totally imagine you smiling to me right now!!! Happy ^^v. We're like smsing like we used to. And squabbling about silly things. And talking nonsense you come up with. I'm just very happy! Come to think of it, this road wasn't as long as I thought it would be. This miserable, miserable road............................ OMG DAMN JIALAT.

(:

Aiya Idk what to say also le!! You + I = love.

Hehe.

I come to realise, after this whole shit, no couple's a couple by coincidence.

And it's may not be difficult to get into a relationship, but it's difficult to maintain one.

And every relationship is God's creation.

When you lose it, you'll probably never ever be able to experience it again.

And I got my lesson learnt. I'll never take Joel for granted, ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever again.


God loves me thats why I met Joel.

Mwah ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ (!!!)

Joel's body damn hot. But abit skinny ah? Can be poloboy sia (: I love poloboys, who doesn't??? But cannot snatch ah! This one I take le.

See, I told you I'll pull through and I did.

Heidi wan sui, wan wan sui!

When you're feeling stressed out with the amount of homework you're getting, call me and I'll destress you.
When you're tired after numerous amount of hospital visits, call me I'll put you to sleep.
When you're scared before you're going to see the doctor, call me I'll make you feel better.
Just remember you always have me watching your back.

Why? Cause I love you.

Cause when you're fifteen and somebody tells you he loves you, you're gonna believe him.

p.s Somebody didn't change his underwear for 3 days @ camp. Hehe.

Bye!

No comments: