Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I smsed you and asked if your cough's getting better, you wouldn't reply.
You wouldn't even tell me if that bottle's open or if you saw the letter.
You wouldn't even give me a chance to reply you bye on MSN and you totally just went offline.


You don't care about me anymore, do you?


OMG IT'S SO HARD TO PRESS ON... But you're tired. I must understand.

At least you said Thank you.
At least you told me to take care of myself.
At least you told me to sleep early.
At least... you replied me.


HEIDI, YOU BETTER KEEP HOLDING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU BETTER YOU BETTER YOU BETTER YOU BETTER YOU BETTER YOU BETTER YOU BETTER YOU BETTER YOU BETTER YOU BETTER YOU BETTER YOU BETTER YOU BETTER YOU BETTER YOU BETTER YOU BETTER YOU BETTER YOU BETTER YOU BETTER YOU BETTER YOU BETTER YOU BETTER YOU BETTER YOU BETTER YOU BETTER YOU BETTER YOU BETTER YOU BETTER YOU BETTER YOU BETTER YOU BETTER YOU BETTER YOU BETTER YOU BETTER YOU BETTER YOU BETTER YOU BETTER YOU BETTER YOU BETTER YOU BETTER YOU BETTER YOU BETTER.

It'll all be worth it one day k? )':

-

I just teared on the way to your house, on the bus. Memories just kept flashing back. I just can't help thinking about you forgetting me. I feel like giving up but I won't, I never will.

No comments: