Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The postman ringed my doorbell and passed me a damn chio parcel~ :>
From Junk craze. Amelyn's blogshop.



My dotty bow ring from Junk-craze! c:



Cool enough they've got their own stamp <:



Packed nicely, very pleasing!

I've tried it on and it's effing pretty on my fingerz. Totally never regret buying it!!! :D.

YOU CAN'T BUY IT BECAUSE NOW IT'S OOS. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.

I hope the postman uncle brings my bodycon dress parcel from Wonderstellar soonz. And I've ordered a oversized knitted top + long sleeved floral skater dress. Woohoo~ Both I want from blogshops but all pending/ sold. Finally I found it available i other blogshopz.

And surprising enough, I didn't get any from Modparade or Runway Banditz yesterday night w/ the massive launch of collectionz all over the internet.

I fell in love with a couple of their outfitz, but just not THAT in love with 'em. We'll wait for the other collections. Right now, I'm just happy with whatever I ordered. Really!!!

I didn't go to work todayz ): No money!!! One day = $50 somemore.

BUT NO ONE WENT TO WORK SO..................... I DIDN'T GO EITHER.

I think I earned only $100 plus, close to $200 this month ): Or maybe slightly more than $200.

Bye guyz. I hope mom and dad allows me to spend my own moneh.

OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. I'M GOING TO GO COOK LONGAN!!! <:

No comments: