Tuesday, March 30, 2010


Beep and my icecream *hearts*

OMG YOU KNOW WHAT DADDY JUZZ GAVE ME???

LIKE A NEW PHONE BATTERY = CAN USE BACK MY CHIO PHONEZZZZZZZZZZZ. <: Awesm? Awesm!!! AND YOU KNOW WHAT? WONDERSTELLAR, MODPARADE, RUNWAY BANDITS LAUNCHED/LAUNCHING THEIR NEW COLLECTION TODAY!!!

Awesm? Awesm!!!

Omg I sound so retardedz. But I'm seriously, SERIOUSLY damn excited. Even though it means I'm gonna spend more money ): I hope I get to spend my pay. *cross fingers* Don't you know? I'm cinderella #2. My mom is the wicked step mother and my dad is the wicked step sister. Heezzzzzz. Or vice versa? Anything you like :>

Aiyo but I think I'm damn nice. I put on my blog means YOU might go kaypoh for awhile and see the blogshopz, then I got 1 more person to fight with. ):

Tomorrow's the last day of work!!!

Yay. How can I not be happier?

I quit entertaining all the complaints from idiotic aunties and uncles. Not my fault they scold me -.- Stupid right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh.

I just got insulted on facebook. Someone called my a f*cking bitch. I looked at it and smiled. <:

~

Should I go bathe naoz?

K bye I'm gonna go bathe.

THE RING IS ARRIVING TOMORROW!!!

PS I DO CONSIDER TRADEZZZZZ. :D.

No comments: