Saturday, March 13, 2010


YOU MUST BE WONDERING... WHY ME AND NEL SO SAD RIGHT NOT?!?!?!

We were traveling back in time. HEHE. Quite dumb but ya we did. You just pretend we took that picture yesterday or anytime before la k? (: Play play abit. Just pretend we wore the same exact clothes then and now. And, don't care about our hair and Nel's weird specs. Don't care about my nose being inproportionate or my ugly face, or Nel's huge nostrils. c:

THAT WAS BEFORE THE 13TH OF MARCH...
BEFORE NEL RESPONDED TO THE ALTARCALL AND RECEIVED SALVATION!!!

*Screams*

All started a week ago. On sunday, between 11am to 12am. Apparently, I missed service because I overslept. *Giggles So I watched it, live telecast on the internet la. I totally understand why, besides feeling the presence of God, people want to go down to Expo Hall 1 to watch it live instead of the internet. Because!!! The thingy is damn blur, LIKE VERY VERY BLUR~ Pastor's face abit fuzzy wuzzy and very tongku for my eyes one ): I hate it when it isn't HD. WE'RE LIVING IN SUCHA AN ADVANCED WORLD, WHY ISN'T EVERYTHING HD HUH HUH HUH.

Anyways, last week Pastor announced where our building's going to be at!!! *Eggcitingzx.

So even though I already heard from Ernest and Alvin, I HAD TO WATCH THE VIDEO. I KNEW I HEARD TO. I HAD TO HEAR PASTOR'S MESSAGE. I KNOW I HAD TO. So ya, coincidently, when the video (for announcement of the new building) played, Nel came home from Idk where. Then he kaypoh kaypoh come and see what I was doing.

I told him this' my church and all and he was like,
"OMG OMG YOUR CHURCH SO COOL! I WANNA GO!!!!!!!"
In like a damn excited tone. Excited until cannot excited le. And I said,
"ARE YOU LIKE SERIOUS, AS IN SERIOUS?!?!?!?!?!?!"

And he went running around the house to tell Mom Dad he's following me to church the next week.

Wth okay. I immediately messaged Alvin to tell him the good news.

I ALWAYS TRIED REACHING OUT TO THEM BUT IT NEVER WORKED. And all of a sudden... I never did anything, just watch svc online. I got him to tell me he wants to come HIMSELF. It was, a blessing in disguise. God is good, really. Missing service because you overslept is definitely a nono~ But God made a miracle outta it. I love God.

After bible study, I wanted to keep my book, he's snatched it away. I gave him the -_- face and ask why la. He told me he wanna read.

(!!!)

COOL NOT COOL NOT COOL NOT COOL NOT COOL NOT.

Thats not the end yet. Nel responded to the altarcall today. Hehe. Which means he's officially saved. AND WTH I'VE NOT REACHED THE CLIMAX...............................

HE TOTALLY SPOKE IN TONGUES TODAY. TOTALLY~

Amazing hor??? First day in Chc can speak tongues le. I'm very aware he didn't know what he was saying but when I asked him do you know what you just did. He's like, "Ya. I spoke in tongues." Do you know what that means? "Er no." Then I -______________- for awhile. But then I thought maybe it's too short a time for him to understand. But God has really did so much~ He made my little brother believe in Him, just like me. Not only that, it bonds us tgt. Now my brother and I are inseparable. (K LA NOT REALLY... HEHE.) And I'm very, very sure my brother's going to grow to love and worship him, together with me.

He has no idea, today's the best day of his entire life and he's going to thank me for oversleeping...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Lastly, to end it off on a good good good good good note, Nel said after church,
"K DEE I'M GOING TO CHURCH NEXT WEEK!!!"

I'm just really happy. Thank you, Daddy God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're too happy we went gila.






Hugs and Kisses, Bye! J's coming back tmr. (L.)

I love Nel. I always thought he was the most irritating brother eva but I would never trade him for anyone else. No one will replace him in my heart. I really thank God for Nelvin Tay Chia Wei... even though he's like damn NOISY. MWAH!

No comments: