Thursday, March 11, 2010

Stupid headache. Not like I slept late yesterday -_-. And I've been sneezing quite ALOT of times after diving. I used to sneeze not even once a day la. Now I can sneeze 5 times a day. Quite jialat. Am I falling sick?!?!?!?!?! I haven't fell sick since damn long ago. My immune system pro ttm de. Actually I don't think I'm falling sick la. Just a slight headache since I woke up, VERY irritating and the sneezebug that's disturbing me for a week now.

(:

Actually, I want to fall sick. Because... IDK LIKE IT'S FUN!!!

ZOMG I'M GILA LE...........................................................................................

Everyone's talking about the Jack Neo gah gah story. You know when I first heard about it, like WTF. -_- Does $$$ really make boys/men greedy? I can't believe he actually preyed on a 22 year old freelance model whos like 3 years older than his daughter. EFFING DISGUSTING CAN.

AND THEY HAD SEX TWICE A WEEK ONLY. (Wendy Chong claims)

WTH Twice a week is only meh????????????????????????

She stupid or what sia. Go sleep with a married man. So old and ugly like a lao ah peh somemore. Haiii. And Wendy Chong's NOT BAD LOOKING. Serious. To be honest, I think she chio eh~ Like all the pictures of her published. No surprise Jack noticed her and decided jio-ed her just because she's chio and sexy, especially when he has the money!!!

If I was Wendy Chong and when Neo made the first ckp move, I would've kicked his balls. I swear. -_-. A 50 year old ah peh ruined her whole life. Maybe she thinks she would become his 2nd wife and inherit some, if not ALL of his money. ^^ Even so, I can't believe she can stand sleeping with him. Like every morning you wake up, you see this balding ahpeh beside you.

I know what I'm doing. I'M INSULTING ONE OF SINGAPORE'S MOST SUCCESSFUL DIRECTORS. But wtf after this stupid scandal, I think not few Singaporeans' (very critical) change their perception of him. To think he even instilled moral values in his movies. Why are all the movie stars (who appear to be so perfect in people's eyes) always end up with scandals!!! There's sex scandal, virginity scandal. All kinds of scandal also got de.

THE MEDIA REALLY VERY KP HOR??? But then again, it's a juicy gossip~

SO MANY WOMEN ARE COMING UP NOW TO SAY JACK TRIED TO HOOK THEM.
You know Neo's wife doesn't care about all these! She's so noble and amazing. If I ever end up in her shoes one day, I'll be at lost of what to do. She has forgiven him somemore. Sucha a good laopo, where to find?! But I think after all these, he'll appreciate her more.

When a boy ever says he'll only fall for you his whole entire life, think twice about it.

When it comes to reality, it's unpredictable.

You know I talk so much right? BUT I think when the real situation comes, I'll believe whatever J says. (For example if J says it to me.) And I think every girl will to. Because a relationship will never work out without mutual trust. Even if you're aware that MIGHT probably be when you're going to realise the world's cruel, you're still willing to sacrifice for the sake of the relationship. Some people just choose to love someone wholeheartedly.

Just like how I love J.

Because love is blind.


OMG YA!!! EVEN MONKS HAVE SCANDALS.

K bye.

No comments: