Sunday, March 28, 2010

Why no one buy my things one ah?

>: Angry! Ugh.

Oi you all don't say you want then suddenly dunno go where leh. Make me very xintong. I'm selling more than $100 worth of my stuff so plzzzzz, it shows I'm damn desperate for money and I neeeeeeeeeeed to revamp my stupid ugly wardrobe. These are unwanted, but still in very good condition.

So please ah, be a kind soul :>

OMG YOU KNOW I WANTED TO GO TO THE FLEASHLIGHT FLEA ):

I heard from Felicia that alot of stuff there damn cheap!! *Angry x2.

Srs. Rwb tunic dress selling only @ $15. $10 cheaper. What's this what's this what's this. Yst no time la, got church. Aiyo, damn sui. Somemore it's the one I want eh. But now I got no moneyz. Bu ke yi mai ): See next time if got lo. I bought a black bodycon + tribal prints the other day from Wonderstellar. Friggin' awesm~ Happy I got another bodycon added to my collection!

(It's somewhat not what I'll normally pick because of it's dull colours but I still think it's awfully chio. Heezzzzzzzzzz.)

I'm preparing for school btwz.

My wardrobe clothes all cannot pass ma ):

I need to get more jackets too. Then if I wear the same dress, at least not same jacket. I smart hor??? STUPID LA I NEED MORE MONEY I SWEAR!!! PLEASE BUY MY CLOTHES OKAY IF NOT I SMACK YOUR BUTTOCK.

*Evil face*
-
-
-
*Angelic face*

Ask your friends to see also. It's damn cheap. K, at least reasonable. <: In actual fact, I think I losing money lo. But heckcare cause most of them I meiyou wear before. (: I'm selling the chio hairbandz because I think I look damn act cute in hairbands <: So hor, must buy kkkk xiaomeimei? :D. AND IF YOU MAKE AN IMME CONFIRMATION, I SELL IT TO YOU @ $2 OFF!!!*

I so goooooooood rightzzz. <: You confirm le then we'll discuss about transaction of money, whether meetup or what K? Just buy anything. Buy the highwaisted skirt, selling @ $10 only.
Make imme conf, $8! $8 eh, where to find sia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And if you all don't want the zebra printz dress, I'm going to make it into a skirt soonz.

:)

And if you buy more than $40 worth of clothes, I'll give you one hairband for free!!!

Byebye.

No comments: