Wednesday, March 17, 2010



I took this in the toilet. Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez. I.loved.me.outfit!

Must look pretty to see J ma (:

So effin' chio my flower bodycon dress. ^ Thats a dress btw. I just made it into a top.
But very angry................... it has 3 holes. ): Cannot see the holes but I still can't stand thinking it has holes!!! >: Long story, Callista changed it for me, she didn't check. Cause like, S was abit to big so change to XS. Then end up, S and XS not much difference -_-.

THEN WHEN I REALISED IT HAD 3 HOLES TOO LATE..............

My favourite pattern of all the bodycon Cotton Onzzz. Sian. ): I wanna go buy again but now not on sale anymore!!! I really really really like it. And I would choose an S now. SHOULDN'T HAVE CHANGED IN THE FIRST PLACE RIGHT??? Idiot. Nehmind lo. Go buy another one when I've the $$$.

I went to search on small noses. AIYA KAYPOH MA CANNOT AH HUH HUH HUH.

Small noses: A person with a small nose does not have problems dealing with repetitive and systematic work; you are most likely to find secretaries and people of similar jobs people with small noses. Of course they may get bored of routine work, but not as fast as a big nosed fellow.

I'M LIKE WTH NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WORK IN THE OFFICE, SIT DOWN AND CALL PEOPLE FOR JUST 1 DAY AFTER THE LOOOOOOOOONG BREAK AND I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!! I feel like plucking out my hair canzzz.

Trust me, it's damn boring dealing with repetitive and systematic work. Omg ): I'll never work in an office, I swear. Omg boring dao yao ming. -________________-

K so I conclude; This website is sot sot or... I DON'T HAVE A SMALL NOSE!

Haiii. If I don't have a small nose, means my face too big.

I need some face-shrinking-therapy.

On the way home, @ Cityhall MRT station...
Jessica, Esther and I supposedly decided not to take the train because it was too crowded. But by the time we walked to the other door (truck wasn't fully occupied yet), they held hands and walked in, without realising I was still outside the train...
Aiya then they waved hands frantically and told me to get in but I stood there and stone. Wtf of course I scared to step in right??? The thingy already "Doors closing tututu~"

I was left all alone by myself ): Sad!

Esther waited for me at Simei though. And we walked home tgt.

K bye!

My Joel baby is on the way home to talk to me.

No relationship is a relationship by chance. Every relationship is God-given. So we must treasure/ cherish/ love/ be faithful/ be thankful (:

No comments: