Monday, March 29, 2010

Dammit really no one wanna buy.

Felicia just cancelled her order >: Angry sia. K kidding I not so xiaoqi.

I'M SELLING EVERYTHING AT A CHEAPER RATE.

I REALLY DESPERATE UNTIL HAVE TO USE THIS KIND OF METHOD LE. SEE I SO GOOD HOR???????? :>

(Discounted price are in red)

And maybe I should tell you guyz these clothes are either worn once, twice or never before.

AND I SWEAR THEY'RE IN DAMN GOOD CONDITION. PLEASE BUY PLEASE BUY PLEASE BUY.

I really need money.

2nd post regarding sale of stupid itemzzz. My life sucks.

Anyway, I'm helping Germaine advertise.

-

Think you're too stupid? Or think your brother/ sister/ cousin/ friend is too stupid? Want them to be smarter so they won't lose your face???

Germaine Heng's providing tuition for students Secondary 2 and below!

She's 24 this year, ungraduate with 7 years of tutoring experience. She's teaching English, Chinese and Maths. Ask your mummy call her kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk???

$25 TO $30 AN HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is space for negotiation of price. (:

Tag if you're interested, I'll provide you her contact detailz.

-

I shitted @ J's house today. Heez, it stinked like laosai.

No comments: