Sunday, March 21, 2010

I just read one of the most irritating blogposts ever.

-_______________________________-

Like wth he makes me sound like I suck so much and I did alot of shameful things. Oh my goodness. Such words can even come out of his mouth. I lifted his hopes high up and threw it right to the ground?? So all along you were the extra one and you didn't realise it?? Wth you kept saying non-stop you came between the both of us. And now you say you didn't realise it. *Rolls eyes. And I didn't want you to help because I didn't want to hurt you, but if I didn't want to do so, I wouldn't have done all these?!?!?!

What. Omg so you want me to be together with you even though you're not the one I want to be with???

As someone who cares about you, all I could do was minimise the hurt I caused. -_-.

No way we're possible. I thought I made it clear to you that the real reason I don't want your help is because I want to fight for Joel myself?

You said all I did was think of my own feelings, and not yours.
but what about you?
I'm sure only you know it well.


YES I KNOW IT LIKE SO WELL........................ I DIDN'T EVEN CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS.

And you expect me to be happy and okay at this very instant.
it's like "oh i burst your wonderful bubble, and you are supposed to be happy"

Sarcasm sarcasm~ You're forever filled with sarcasm. -.-

WTH ARE YOU TALKING MANZZZ. SINCE WHEN DID I WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY AT THAT VERY INSTANT. (???)

You got me so wrong. It shows you don't understand me at all.

And you know what. Idc already because I can't stand it.
Jodi means the world to me, and baby? She's just a soft toy I can sleep without.

Yes I look at her and aww~ Such a cute lil' thing but...

Stop being fussy and weird and throwing your tantrums.

:/

I really don't get why I have to stand this kinda attitude from you. I didn't expect you to turn out like this kind of person. You even lied to me about people calling you "EFFING EFFING HOT!!!"

OMG WTH HOT............................. *LAUGHS THE WAY YOU LAUGH.

AND THE GIRL THAT "CLINGED ONTO YOUR ARM SO TIGHTLY SHE DIDN'T WANNA LET GO!!!" HOW HILARIOUS.

I know I sound damn mean but if after I post this, our friendship ends. I don't care at all. -.- But if it doesn't, I hope it doesn't for the better. Because I've never had such problems with my bestfriends.

Bestfriends don't have to talk 247 to maintain their relationship.
Bestfriends don't lie about compliments they recieve, especially to make themselves sound better.
True bestfriends are friends who are sincere with each other and can go around teasing without worrying the other party gets the wrong idea.

I don't worry losing my bestfriends because I've never done anything to lose their trust in me.

I never regret rejecting you because you would have never made it as my boyfriend. Am not lying.

I know I suck with this post but I hope you read it and get what I mean.

:)

No hard feelings.



Me and Bb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a good way to end my post and brighten up my mood.

You can call me a bitch for all I care.

Did you know boys' mentality is 7 years younger than girls? Now you know.

That probably explains why there're little mature 16 year old boys around.

No comments: