Wednesday, December 23, 2009


Tomorrow's christmas eve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! c:

I'm overjoyed. Too bad this year there isn't christmas tree -_-. No christmas tree = no presents. Because there isn't anywhere to put the presents. By having a christmas tree, it's common sense people should fill the bottom with presents. But no christmas tree, then no need lo. It's a sad thing ):.

But I hope I do get lucky! c:

Anyway, staying at home is boring ):.

So about 2 weeks ago, Miss World 2009 showed on TV all around the world. And I was on a holiday so I didn't catch it, unfortunately. But but but, I caught the encore of it. And I was so disheartened la. They didn't show much of Miss Singapore World, Pilar Arlando. -_-. Ok, I only saw her twice, they were merely glances. The longest camera shot of her was the one every single of them had at the beginning of the show.

I think this year's Pilar Arlando is especially pretty!!! :D.

OMG AND JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, SHE'S FROM SAC! ^^V.
Effing cool right?!?!?! I know I'm damn slow but like, ya I bet alot of you didn't know.



Chio right not -_-. She's the prettiest of the batch anyway. c: And
LOOK!!!

Faraliza Tan, MSW 2008

Roshni Kaur Soin, MSW 2007

Colleen Francisca, MSW 2006


RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT? (: SHE'S LIKE THE PRETTIEST!

Anyway, while I was searching for their pictures, guess what I found.
-_-. This stomper is horrible.

Click here!

HE/SHE CALLED PILAR FAT -_-. AND HE/SHE PUT A PICTURE UP THERE. AND HE/SHE COMPARED HER TO MISS MEXICO.

Anyway, Miss Mexico is hot I know.

"She's quite pretty, but look at that KIND OF BODY??!!! Singapore got no one thinner than her?! I am appalled by the standard of Miss Singapore World these days....gone were the days of Colleen Francisca. Here COMES GIGANTIC PILAR! and she's freaking short! 1.68m only
COMPARE MISS SINGAPORE TO MISS MEXICO (both below)"

EFFING MEAN RIGHT?! WTH LA.

Pilar's thinner than Tyra Banks. -_-. And fyi, Tyra Banks is a supermodel. And she's super hot know!!! If a body like hers is suitable for modelling, why can't a body like Pilar's be suitable for Miss Singapore World? And omg, Pilar is seriously not fat! She could be plus size and all, not the super skinny kind but it's toned, awesm! Just like Tyra Banks. I think Tyra Banks looks great plus size. c:
ANYHOW SAY PEOPLE FAT ONLY.

To add on, 168cm for a Singaporean woman isn't short. Avg. height of Singaporean women is 160cm. (From wikianswers) On an international level, I don't think she's particularly short. Besides, I don't think that's much of a problem. It doesn't cover 90% of the scoreboard -_-.

AND FYI, MEGAN FOX WHO IS THE WORLD'S 2ND SEXIEST WOMAN IS 165CM, FOOL.

ISN'T SHE LIKE EFFING ATTRACTIVE DESPITE HER HEIGHT?

Y'know what. Singapore hasn't won any BIG BIG world beauty title before. So even if you put a 2m Singaporean over there on stage vs that same Miss Mexican. Who will win? (:

My point isn't that Singaporeans will never win any BIG BIG world beauty title. Haha. K, maybe it partially is. We, as singaporeans and being realistic, knows such caucasians are hot ttm!!! And like, awesm if a singaporean ever wins a BIG BIG world beauty title but, we'll talk about it when the day comes k? c:

Honestly, I thought Pilar would get into the semi finals though, ): She's hotter than few of those who got in!

THIS PERSON SPELT ARLANDO AS ORLANDO.
Obviously an evidence that he/she didn't get things right before he/she posted that. I guess he/she wanted to stir things up :/ Nonsense.

Bye guys! Hugs and kisses!

PS Why are some girls born with super good genes and others live with lousy genes ):

No comments: