Tuesday, December 22, 2009


Only Rach was present, Cyn couldn't make it. Last minute somemore -_-.

Rachel responded to the altar call. c: She has to/ needs to/ must become a part of E424. (: Anyway. Christmas is in 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY. Chc proudly presents to you Love Story. It's a drama put up by our church and heard it's going to be superb! It'll be on Thursday and Friday, christmas eve and christmas itself. My cellgroup and I will be present for the christmas eve's one. It'll be at 7.30pm, @ Expo Hall 8. You have to/ need to/ must make it!

IT SEEMS LIKE ALL MY JUNIORS HAVE GOT CHRISTMAS PARTIES GOING ON. -_-. SUCHA DISAPPOINTMENT!

You all like that, I don't come back visit y'all le. ): Make me sad only.

Anyway, it's been a real long bad day today!

But I'm skipping the grumbling, remember the job interview I went with Esther? c:
We kinda got the job!!!

I know the kinda isn't necessary butttttttt. We can't be too sure one. Well, we got it like pretty fast. She posted us to the outlets le! (: I guess we've gotta help the beauticians do stuff la, along that line. Like be their assistant. Because we're afterall, damn new to these sorta stuff.

Squeeze pimple all that............................. Ooo. It'll be quite amazing. c: Then can take picture of the before and after face!!! (: And like, serve them green tea and biscuits! Put flowers for them at the bathtub etc. I like ~

:D. HEHE.

Awesome much? We'll be like the junior beauticians! -_-. Anyway, working hours are super long but I think I can manage. Anyway, my parents ground me from going out almost all the time. So there isn't much of a difference. For the time being, it's 10 hours straight! But I really don't mind. As long as I meet nice people and they don't give me a hard time. But that's, really nothing much to worry about.

My impression of beauticians: chio, nice, friendly, kind and smell good.

HAHA. There was once mummy brought me for facial. And this woman who massaged me smelt like strawberries. c: The other who gave me greentea and biscuit smelt like greentea. Hee. Damn shiok la her smell. She was squeezing my blackheads and massaging me and applying some cream on my face for almost 2 hours and me? Lie down there, smell her nice aroma. (:

But then hor, maybe it could be the perfume they sprayed in that small room! Aiya, Idk la. c:

She asked me if I was cold every 30 minutes and everytime she said it, I answered yes! So I had almost 6 blankets on top of me at the end of facial. Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (:

Furthermore, majority of the aunties that go for facial/ spa/ slimming are pretty nice and there is a higher chance of most of them being tai-tais. Maybe one of the tai-tais will like me and tip me $$$$. HAHA. Omg -_-. Kiddingszxzxzxzxzxzxzx! (: I'm just creating excitement for Monday!

But, one thing. She hasn't called me back when she said she would. To tell me which outlet I'm sent to and all. Anyway, Esther isn't gonna work with me because we're going to be attached to a mentor each. Sad right?!?!?!

Dad's a problem. He doesn't quite agree with me working in this kinda place because he thinks it's rowdy! (?!) Aiya, he's crazy la. I think he isn't clear about the situation. Germaine told me to talk to him and I will!!! (:

I NEED TO SEIZE THIS OPPORTUNITY!

OMG JOEL'S SINGING A SONG NOW AND HE SOUNDS LIKE HE'S READING A STORYBOOK!!! Funny, cute la! c:

Hugs and kisses!

No comments: