Friday, December 18, 2009



Cyn Charles and Rachi Thong coming for Candlelight svc @ church tomorrow! Yes!!! c: I can't wait to meet them :D. Like, we haven't met for a long time ^^. Can't wait!

Omg.........................................................................................
I MISS THEM LIKE SO EFFIN' MUCH CAN.

And I went to check out on my previous blog address and guess what I found! :D.
It was this post about ahlians, how their typical way of taking pictures are and I was stupid enough to go imitate them. HAHA. OMG LA. I think I damn pro btw. Look at ahlian what. No meh? c:



Look like some extremely experienced ahlian LA. -_-.

You know whats the funny thing. I had like makeup on this eye, well obviously. I've no photoshop fyi. Then the other eye was ... Because I was too lazy to like be so into the whole ahlian post thing. So, I had it covered. Besides, ahlian also cover one eye one ma! :D.

Photo editting can do so much to a photo la.

IT SAVES THE DAY FOR ALL HIDEOUS!!! :D.

I always thought ahlians are chio ttm. I mean to me la. It's not like they're my role models and I wish I'd be like them some day. It's just, (...) On a neutral stand, ahlians are pretty! ^^ Important enough, it's not because I want the ahlian world to side with me -_-. Yes, I know by siding with them, I'll get alot of backup when I get into trouble and I'll get all the attention shit.

REALLY. I THINK AHLIANS ARE PRETTY.

You see the middle of the 3. Not chio meh. K la. Maybe not the chioest la, but not bad what hor? Afterall, I don't take pictures like that.

And omg, my eye damn big. I like!!! Look like goldfish though. HAHA.

Anyway, ahlians chio. Which means, (...) ahbengs who mostly get attracted to the ahlians, because they both belong to the same species apparently, have quite a good taste eh?

Idk. Maybe it's the makeup? Or the photo editting? Because I mostly come across chio ones when I happen to visit their blog. And, I'm a great fan of ahlian's blog. It's damn fun to read.

It's like the whole, "we-went-to-ton-today, me-sisterz-brotherz-ganz-and-I" kinda story.

HAHA WTF. DUNNO WHY BUT DAMN INTERESTING TO READ ABOUT THEIR LIFE LA.

SOMETIMES EMO UNTIL WANNA DIE KIND. -_-.

Anyw, I do come across chio ones on the street as well! And they've usually got an effing hot body. c: With hot shorts and like tubes/ spaghetti stripes. I know like, to many, ahlians = bad. And everyone who don't belong to them have, naturally, a very bad impression of me. Crimes, homes, lawsuits, etc. Yeah (...) That's what will come into everyone's mind when we think of ahlians. And it's sad, isn't it?

I'm one of them, admit! c: And I think we should really stop this. I know I sound stupid over here. But it's sad to classify all of the ahlians = bad. Because we see ahlians from the outside, and the outside isn't equals to the inside. Sometimes, the outside does not interpret the inside.

Okay, I need to pee.

Hugs and Kisses! c:

No comments: