Saturday, December 5, 2009

Omg. The Unclassified is over!!! ):

In a blink of an eye................................................................................

It's sad. We've really been preparing alot for this. Especially the COCs and Alvin who have put in so much more effort than everyone else. I guess, it's all paid off. I really enjoyed tonight. Despite the fact that we screwed up some stuffieszx! :/ But, in everything we do, there's bound to be such. Inevitable? c:

You may say, "We could have made it better." But what's done can't be undone.

And to me, tonight couldn't have been ANY better. Seriously!!! (: I loved every minute of it.

Hmm, sometimes it's okay to be imperfect because imperfections make everything perfect.

HAHA. I feel intellectual! Anyway, I think the leaders did an extremely great job. It certainly isn't easy to put up such an event. I know Germ stayed up really lateeeeeeeee to prepare alot of stuff needed! I don't know about Alvin and the rest but (...) With what you see @ the event, it's obvious. Praise God for letting me know such wonderful people. ^^ REALLY.

Bb brought me to Plaza Sing @ 2 to look at bibles and I was craving for pizza hut so we went to eat. He paid again. Sorry! I really feel that I'm spending alot of your money. :c

Enjoy pictureszx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!












HANDSOME TTM! Will miss him and Jing most when I'm gone.







THANKS ALL FOR COMING. YOU PEOPLE ROCK MY WORLD! ^^

(Ernest is asking me to buy something for him from Bangkok.)

-_- WALAO. THICK SKIN TO THE MAX.

I'm gna get something for everyone!!! Yay me. c:

I'm damn excited for bonkers shopping tomorrow onwards. It's going to be dropdead fun!!! HAHA. And I know shopaholics are damn jealous now. But you see, I've got restrictions. Mummy sure won't let me buy EVERYTHING I want one -_-. Even though things are super cheap, we're still on budget. And I'm definitely gonna keep my mouth shut when Mummy bargains like siao.

BUT... All over again ): Dammit.

So many things/ people I'll miss! c:

DMM. BYE! H&K.


Ps: Bb, we won't be talking for 15 days and I'll miss you like CRAZY. Please take good care of yourself and don't fall sick in China. ): Come back home safe and sound. Ily always! ):

No comments: