Sunday, December 20, 2009


Hi guys! c:

Now these days at home, effing boring LA. All I was left to do was, stone -_-. Omg. And yeah, many things came into my mind. And I realise, probably I'm not yet done with this year. Not exactly. I've got a few more days left. Before these days are over, I need to do what I've got to do. c: - To bring in a whole new year, 2010.

With lotsa stuff coming up. Most of all's Os results. -_- Damn it la. First we were worried about wth the cambridge setters were gonna give us, now - the O level results. I've hopped blogs, blame it to boredom, and I realise. Everyone's freaked out by the results! Everyone as in those who just graduated.

:/

Omg. And the brochures that were sent by all the polys made it even better.

To my horror, L1R4's excluding CCA. WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF. ): My whole Cca life = nothing. Moral of the story: If you're going to a poly, skip Cca all you want.
I know I'm pretty slow and all that shit but (...) I just don't think my school's stupid enough to count our L1R4, including Cca. Well, now happens my school really is stupid.

And I'm still in a dilemma, which course of TP I should choose.

Sucks. Anyway, this isn't helping so we'll not talk about this til' then. c:

So many things are happening la.
In particular, breakups. I have no idea why people are breaking up at the end of the year -_-. It'll bring a horrible start for 2010. K la, for some, it'll bring a brand new start. Moving on and getting to know more people etc. For others, they'd just wish the whole year would repeat itself.

:/

And I just think this might be essential for those who fall in that category!
"Stop thinking about how good the past was, start living in the present and await your future."

The start of this year was horrible. February 4th, was the worst thing that had happened to me. But look, even though the start was no where near good, it ended off pretty well. Excellently well c: So, you know. Do what you've gotta do and leave it to God. Because we've all got our own exciting lives to lead. And the best awaits.

Anyway, I sound damn (...) intelligent now. HAHA.

I'm waiting for Bb's call. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. YAY! Excited! c:

Anyway, I went down to bring my cousins play Bbball w/ some group of boys.

AND I SAW A FIGHT TAKING PLACE @ THE OTHER HALF OF THE COURT.

-_-. You can never imagine how I felt. I just stoned. Haha. He kicked him like damn alot of times and punch his head so hard, he was crouching. :/. I guess they started off playing a friendly match and it got pretty horrible halfway through. 3 vs 1. The rest tried to stop the 3 big bullies but, I guess they just didn't want to make it worse. Anyway, that boy wasn't badly injured. They just quietly left the place.

And the 3 big bullies. :/ They left because they were afraid the police would come.

WTF.

Aiya. But they came back after awhile la. And I tell you. Boy, they made me scared ttm. Super jialat know. Omg. -_-.

They started off making sounds and I didn't wanna look, I prayed so badly it wasn't me. K, I know I sound damn thickskin but seriously, -_-. The other group of boys were playing Bbball w/ my cousins and no one cared about me. ): But yes, I ignored them a few times. Finally, I turned. And. Hmm, :/.

They asked how old I was, and how old my dog was. And he decided to come next to me to play with my dog.

Then, I wished I never brought Jing out. But God was on my side. When he was walking towards me, the lights offed. It was 10pm. He walked back lo. Retarded la I know. But anyway, just when I thought everything was over. The other of the 3 walked to me and said, "Xiaomei, ni you boyfriend ma?"

What kind of question was that. (?!)

Firstly, whether or not I had a boyfriend does not have anything to do with you. Secondly, that's a lousy pickup line. Maybe it's not a pickup line la. Maybe he thought, my boyfriend some bigstuff will beat him up one. Haha.

Anyway, no one would date someone who resorts to violence because of a friendly basketball game.

Anyway, I answered, "huh?" Not because I couldn't hear la. He repeated and, I said, "Yes."

Looking rejected, he walked off. Damn funny.

Walao. I thought some handsome boy of the group playing will come be my hero for the day. And pretend I'm his girlfriend, then I wouldn't need to say anything. HEHE. Like those channel 8 drama shows. But ya, those basketball boys were bastards la. c: Basketball game > me, a damsel in distress.

HAHA KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just don't understand why some people need to like act as if they're bigshots. When they aren't even close to it. -_-. If I ever saw a fight like that again, I'll help.

Hmm............................................................ Aiya, see first. HAHA.

If you wonder why I answered them so readily, this is because I'm damn scared they beat me up ma.

K, bye! c:

No comments: