Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS EARTH PEOPLE! ~

Went to Suntec, watched Alvin and chipmunks yesterday c:

I love Theo. He's omg the hottest chipmunk ever! c: And Eleanor............................. OMG I WISH I WAS HER. Then I can like be together with Theodore and enjoy our happy chipmunk life together. And like, every year we'll celebrate our chipmunksary! c:

OMG HOW COOL IS THAT.

On thursday, church @ night, christmas svc! AWESOME!

Pictures,




















Yay, thanks E424 for spending christmas with me; especially Germaine, Alvin, Esther, Denise, Jolene, Callista, Darlene, Raymond, Wesley, Leon, Joel. I'm indeed thankful ttm! ~ Love y'all. This is one of the best christmas I've EVER had. c:

Upset with the photos though, I look hideously horrible. ): *Ouch

Anyway, today at church, I hugged Jacelyn Tay by her waist and she did the same, took a photo with her + Germaine! Happiness c: And I hugged Sun, Sun hugged me and I said hi to Sun, and Sun said hi and Merry Christmas! Double... Triple... 1000000x happiness!!! OMG HOW LUCKY CAN I GET MAN. I TOUCHED 2 CELEBS! Awesome? (:

Germaine told Jacelyn Tay I'm her biggest fan.

My heart dropped when she looked at me, she's damn pretty I swear. Anyway, she replied, "OH REALLY?" Then her eye like big big one. HAHA OMG.

UNFORTUNATELY, THE PHOTOS ARE WITH GERM!

And the picture I took with Jacelyn Tay are like apparently, red in colour -_-. But oh well, it's still recognisable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay, see. Told you this christmas' the best! (:

Did you guys click on the play button, the vid below this post? Til today, it makes me laugh to meself. And I know, I obviously look effing ugly -_- AS ALWAYS. Omg, I guess everyone will be kind enough to spare me because it's christmas and its a season of giving/ all the love shit. So you better not leave a tag saying, "You are ugly omg." that kinda thing because you shouldn't!!! And for the fun of it, I posted that lame video.

Apparently, when I checked yesterday @ 10++, 30 over people viewed my blog and I suppose they watched the video. And today, another 30 over people viewed it. Hmm, good/ bad? 30 over people a day isn't good at allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. When will I ever hit a hundred a day?

Anyway, guess what. I haven't been having the mood to blog lately. So I guess this leaves us to...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

GOODZBYEZ!

No comments: