Tuesday, December 15, 2009



I did not just posted that picture. Haha, okay, maybe I just did -_-.

Haha, damn ugly!!!

But anyway, I was just, awhile ago, reminiscing the past and all that stuff. c: I don't usually do that and I had a hard finding the photos in my folders. End up, don't even have one. So, I had to go grab it from my previous blog address. Which I sooooooooooo should have done so in the first place! ):

Omg. I'm dying to go chill out with girlfs. But like, first it's the holidays, then it's work and all. When are we ever going to find the time?! -.- Take a step at a time lo. See when free, then go out lo. c:

Bb's in China and y'know what. Internet over there has blocked blogger, accrd. to him. I was quite sad at first. I mean like, he can't pop into my blog to see how I'm doing or coping with things at home etc. Yes, msn/ email? Msn, he needs to wait till I'm online. Email, he can't get an instant reply.

Whereas for a blog like this, it's here 247. Unless I delete it obviously ._.

But the thing is, I find that blogging's the best way of expressing myself. Not just for Bb's sake but I guess all bloggers would feel, we've got the freedom to say anything we want. Like you don't have to worry getting tongue-tied or run outta words to use because you've got endless amount of time to blog. You've got it all to yourself. c:

On the other hand, confronting someone/ expressing yourself in front of human beings isn't as good as blabbering everything out on my blog. You may think I'm hiding behind a computer but, c'mon. -_-. I sure do not want to end up talking rubbish when it comes to bitchfit or anything along that line, it'll be embarrassing ttm! *Shivers

When you get all mushy and sweet to someone, it's sweet to tell him/her directly. And only sweet. But if you go a step further and decide to declare it all your blog, considering the beginning of its url, worldwide web, it gets so much sweeter. And you get plus points as well! c:

So back to where I was, -_-. Bb can't see this so here's one surprise I planned. Delightful ^^.

I quit playing the piano and guess what, I'm back. For Mr. Lim's sake! Yay me.

I'm going to play and sing this song to Mr. Lim when he comes back. I know it's retarded and all that stuff. But I'm going to do it wholeheartedly. And confession! I've never played a whole full song to someone before because I always get bored halfway. -_-. BUT, I'M DAMN MOTIVATED TO DO IT NOW!!! :D.

Baby has been paying for everything I wanted this whole time. And he's never failed to get me a pressie every month on the 28th. Me (...) Hmm, the worse you can think of. ): He has never complained about these. But I know it because I'm truly sorry! Baby would never say no when I ask him to come visit me even though we stay $8 cab fare away. He'd even come all the way here just to send me to Alvin's house which is just a few blocks away.

I know. Compare me & him, I'm worse than horrible. There's no word for this.

But I'll work hard and I'm doing my very best for this. Because I've never met someone so great before. Let's just hope it'll continue for like, forever. Hmm? c:



Yups, we were webcamming yesterday. c:

We didn't talk in days -_-. 3, to be exact! So I was damn happy when he was online yesterday. We even video called each other. It melted my heart when I heard his voice! Literally c:. Heartwarming la.

We talked till we both fell asleep with the webcam still on. -_-. Damn funny right!

Handsome, c:

Yups. That's all for today! Did I mention Ernest Kay paid for my MRT fare? He topped up my card ($5) , long story. But, I'm real grateful to him!!! If not, I'd really have no choice but to walk home. Thank you Ernie c:. Besides that, he also lent me his iTouch! It sucked. No offence but the thingy couldn't detect my nailszxzxzxzxzxzx. Lousy.

He shivered the whole time. When Pastor told us to hold our neighbours hands as we prayed, I ended up shivering too. -_-.

ERNEST HAD $100 IN HIS WALLET! Rich. ^^.
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?! HEHE.

(:

Hugs and Kisses.

Happiness resides not in posessions and not in gold; the feeling of happiness dwells in the soul.

I'm happy.

"In relationships, you never know whether or not it'll ever end. You wish it'd last forever. Sometimes, life doesn't go the way we want it to be. But when that happens, let go, for you know God has prepared a perfect path for you. As for now, just appreciate and never take anyone for granted. Don't live life with regrets."


I love you Joel Lim.

No comments: