Saturday, December 12, 2009

OMG HI.

I'm back from Bangkok. And know what. I effin' love it to the maximum!

I have damn alot of pictures to upload so like, wtf. I'll upload all of 'em later. Let me get the story goin', :D.

Note
: I think it's going to be an extremely long post so skip it if you want. But I know you'll go on reading. Haha. -_-.


5 december 2009
Plane left Changi Airport @ 2. Had a hard time in the morning w/ Mom&Dad. -.- Because I didn't pick up Dad's call on Friday night. (How am I suppose to pick up in the middle of an event when I'm not with my phone. Omg la.) And for not picking their 11 calls, I am grounded. I am clueless why this is so. But, seriously. -_-. Eff la. Wl. Anyway, it got me crying the whole taxi trip to the airport, looking like a big crybaby. Sucks. But oh well, stopped crying. I had to, to prevent all the eyes staring @ me for a wrong reason. And reached Bangkok 2 hours later. Bangkok's time is an hour before Singapore's. So, we took a coach to our hotel and I swear we had a hard time finding for it because it was sooooooo ulu.

The air's bad, I admit. And the weather sucked, especially in the afternoon when the sun's shining like it's about to melt you any minute. Ah, but. More than that, shopping rocked!!!

6 december 2009
Visit to Chatuchak, weekend market.

Cheap deals. Bought tons of cheap stuff. ^^v. And the whole day spent @ Chatuchak lo. Oh we went MBK mall at night but like, we only ate dinner and went to fix the boys' PSP and DS. That's about all. The malls in Bangkok close so early, Idk why. It's absurd.

7 december 2009
Went out of Bangkok, to Kanchanaburi. About 3 hours drive in a not-so-posh-but-kinda-posh vehicle. Checked into a beautiful resort!!! We went to the snake farm and the floating market! I like the floating market eh. So floaty and you can get cheap deals at the same time. And I tell you, moms are pro @ bargaining. Yay, lucky for me. I got so many things at such low prices! And seriously speaking, I wouldn't mind having imitations because I'm no rich kid. When I can get the real goods, I'll buy them duh. Yi fen qian, yi fen huo ma.

The snakes, Ee max.

We went to visit the death railway musuem. Apparently, alot of people died there during ww2. It was no doubt creepy but the show they had was amazingly awesm. Loved it! Felt the tremors when they had the fireworks and stuff. Nice ^^.

8 december 2009
Elephant ride.

The guy brought us to some jungly place -_- Away from the rest of my family. Sissy and I got a little worried. Like, would he rape us or like bury us alive and stuff... Hmm. But, HE DIDN'T! Thank God. c:

The elephant was the cutest thing eva. Apart from Jing!

Went back to Bangkok.

And the rest of the days, from 9th to 12th. We shopped all day lo.

Visited MBK, Chatuchak, Platinum, Central world. With Mom giving me and Sissy 1200 baht each. Equivalent to approx. 50 SGD.

Of all, Platinum's my best pick!!!

They sell everything at wholesale prices so it was easy for us to get accessories. And I bought tons of them!!! Satisfied with myself, duh. I got little clothes at Platinum because I decided to invest on shoes, bags and accessories with my money. And I did. Happy with every little thing.

If anyone of you visits Bangkok, go Platinum.

And this morning, the girls did our nails for 6 SGD. Cheap!!! But it's simple french manicure. I like it though. Aw natural! (:

Can you believe it? I didn't see nice earrings. Wtf me, I know. But seriously!!!

Anyway, best thing of all.
I pick up 2020 baht in the toilet @ Bangkok airport!


Absurdly true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky me. I feel sinful but no one came finding for the money in the end. :c I'm sorry for whoever that lost that huge amount of money but I suppose you're rich. If not, you wouldn't have lost it so easily. I mean, considering you put such a big amount in your pocket? Idk. This money is going for a good cause.

Side track a while, Chanel rocks.
Aiming for a Chanel bag.

(And no, I'm not using the bahts to get a Chanel Bag. Haha, stupid fools.)

I'm going to have to upload the pictures tomorrow ): It's late. Svc tomorrow. Yay! And Ernest is kind enough to accompany me. Ernest, you rock my world. ^^.

To sum it all up, here's what I bought:

(Some aren't shown in the picture!)



1 chio high heels with golden studs, YES! :D.
1 chio white gladiator studded flats.
1 jumpersuit.
1 set of clothes, home-wear.
1 light blue skinnies.
6 hairbands, 12 bangles/ bracelets, 2 headbands.
1 supercute tee that says, "I don't like to sleep alone".
1 fake lacoste tee.
1 long-sleeved striped dress that hugs the body.
1 vintage bag for school next year.
1 highwaisted denim shorts.
1 white beachwear tee with pretty flares.
1 white retro shades.
7 nail polishes.
1 pencil pouch.
1 pretty pink flower pin.
4 tank tops.
2 checkered tops.

Less than SGD 150 spent. Isn't Bangkok amazing? c:

Bought for Bbgirl her chio pink bed! c:

MOST OF ALL, I LOVE MY 10CM HIGH HEELS! :D.
Mom nagged when I bought it but oh welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. Xiaoyi said it looked nice on me and that it was worth it. Not cheap but cheaper than Singapore! And surprisingly, easy to walk. Most importantly, I'll be tall ttm.

Hugs and Kisses.

-

You're in China, I'm in Singapore. And I miss you.

I missed our 100th day. Couldn't spend it with you ): Sorry Bb. I just want to tell you the past few days in Bangkok were bittersweet for me. :/ I miss you so effing much, the whole world's falling on me. Sucks when you aren't around. This feeling just isn't right. Come back soon okay? c:

You're #1. Really! Love you.

Thanks for the pressie you left out my door. You piece up my life as well.

Ah, I wish I'm on the phone with you now. ):

No comments: