Monday, December 14, 2009


Hey guyszx! c:

I'm extremely bored. My cousins are over and one of 'em told me he just quitted his job because it was too tiring. -_-. Wtf. I'm waiting for Calli to come back so we'll go find a job together. And nope, I'm not considering any factory job or @ eateries kind.

Factory work is too much for me, a small girl, to take. Hee. I'm serious. C'mon, I don't even have muscles to start with. Carry a bag of rice from Eastpoint to home, which is about a 5 minutes walk, is tiring enough for me. Plus, my nose is extremely sensitive to dust. It'll go on itching like crazy if I take up a factory job. And in the end, I'll resort to quitting which is afterall not an intelligent choice to pick that job at all!

Eateries, hmm. I'm fine if you don't give me a uniform to wear. I don't like wearing uniforms. Because you don't have freedom to choose what to wear. They give you what, you'll wear what. And worse thing of all, 90% of such are ugly. So, spare me.

The best of all is simply, the salesgirl! c:

Really. I need to get a sales job @ a really chio shop. -_-. I think I can cope really well with customers in this kinda situations. I guess most importantly, you've got to know how to make them happy c: Just say, "Hello chiobu, you look chio ttm in this!" can le! ^^ Hehe.

Now, that's a valuable tip!!!

If only I can beatbox or something. Did I mention. Shawn Lee, #9 beatboxer in the world, a part of Chc family KL came to perform in church both Saturday and Sunday. And he's damn awesome. He gets paid $++++ every single performance at clubs etc. If I can beatbox, it'll be effing awesome but unfortunately I can't. How sad.

But anyway, it's not really nice for girls to do it because you're bound to spit saliva all over the place. And if there's a pro camera shooting you, everyone will be able to see that water droplet flying out of your mouth. Embarassing!!! :/.

What if I get paid doing nothing? c: Dream on. Maybe one day I become a tai-tai, like get married to a big tycoon. Hm, Joel'll never be a tycoon cause tycoons are all those big shots who have got like, a lorryload full of wives. -_-. And for those, I'll never end up as a tycoon's wife. Maybe you didn't know this. I'm hopelessly devoted to Joel Lim so (...) ya lo. :D.

I want to earn my own money. $$$ Independent women FTW! c: But I'd like to have a man to depend on obviously. It's just, you depend on yourself for your own wants. As for needs, you'll both work hard together!

I envy Xiaxue. She gets paid just by blogging. Cool LA. And she seems very rich, ... She has got like so many blings and juicy couture stuff. What every girly girl wants. I'd salivate all day if I'm got a wardrobe like hers.

-_-.

And Xiaxue got engaged!!! Omg.

Did you see her ring. It's mad chio. Seriously. Will I be as lucky as her? Well, I'd better.

Her fiance, Mike booked the whole cinema to propose to her! Omg, my jawdropped when sissy told me about that. Everyone's jealous. Well, at least I am! It's damn romantic.

WALAO.

K, hugs & kisses!
(:

No comments: