Sunday, December 20, 2009

Candlelight svc, last night c:

It was damn beautiful OMG.

Like everyone had a candle in our hands, and we were just celebrating the birth of Jesus (: It's my first time in such a service and it's far beautiful, beyond my imagination.When I showed my sister the video, she went, "OMG ALL THOSE LIGHTS = PEOPLE RIGHT?!"

I'm like, yeah. And she's like, "OMG YOUR CHURCH SO BIG LA!"

And it is. I'm really proud to be part of Chc.

Reminiscing the times, just 365 days ago, I met E424 at Leon's house.

I never imagined how that night changed my life. Although I didn't really become a part of them of that particular day, if that day never was a part of my life, I wouldn't be in church today. It's a privilege to be part of E424.

It's like, you meet a group of the greatest friends you'll have for life. And we're all like, together for Him. So, it's really nice. E424 has been really encouraging and friendly, and it's like now they've become a huge part of my life. The best thing that ever happened to you might be the new car you just bought, or the chio bag your mom just bought for you. As for me, it's E424.

Because of E424, I met God.

Thank you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! c:

Anyway, I'm going for a job interview tomorrow w/ Esther. Omg, can you imagine us going to work together. Omg, damn coooooooooooooooooooooooool LA. Callista and Alex might be coming along! Double happiness. ^^

It's at beauty company called Beyong Beauty International @ the Headquarters. I hope the job I'm given is to my liking. But anyway, it's a chio company. So, 3 cheers for that. Thanks Jieyong and Esther!!!

BYE. HUGS AND KISSES.

Joel Lim's coming back tonight. To be exact, it's 1am next morning!

No comments: