Monday, December 14, 2009

The pictures I owe! :D.













































































It's a long long journey
Till I know whera i'm supposed to be
It's a long long journey
And I don't know if I can believe
When shadows fall and block my eyes
I am lost and know that I must hide
It's a long long journey
Till I find my way home to you

Many days i've spent
Drifting on through empty shores
Wondering what's my purpose
Wondering how to make me strong

I know I will falter I know I will cry
I know you'll be standing by my side
It's a long long journey
And I need to be close to you

Sometimes it feels no one understands
I don't even know why
I do the things I do
When pride builds me up till I can't see my soul
Will you break down these walls and pull me through

Cause it's a long long journey
Till I feel that I am worth the price
You paid for me on calvary
Beneath those stormy skies

When satan mocks and friends turn to foes
It feel like everything is out to make me lose control
It's a long long journey
Till I find my way home to you


Watched Bedtime Stories that day @ Bangkok on the portable Dvd player. And so, maybe it’s time for my own story.

This is the story about Rose, Xavier and Dyan.

Once upon a time, Rose and Dyan were in love. They would talk day and night, and every conversation seemed like it’d go on forever. They knew they'll create their own future, someday. Stuff like when they’d get married, where they would spend their honeymoon, their own little family, how pretty their house would look, how much money they’ll earn and where they would go for every summer vacations. It was sweet. No one could separate them. They just thought everything would turn out the way they wanted, that fairytales would happen in reality. Well, at least Rose did.

But it didn’t.

Rose did all she could to get him back to her. Everything she did was completely because of Dyan. Dyan was everything she prayed for. Rose waited for Dyan to return to her but he never did. It was harsh on Rose, I would say she was on the verge of falling into depression.

I came across this, “When you think you've come to the end of the line, God throws you another line.”

And God did. Like the other line that comes your way when you’ve reached the end, Rose got to know Xavier. Everything went into place the first time their eyes met. Rose was unsure and as stubborn as she always were, no one could change her mind about not giving up waiting for Dyan. No one believed that Dyan would come back to her.

Xavier talked sense into her and Rose realized she should try to move on. Try, at least. Over a period of time, she fell in love with Xavier. It was hard for her because she knew if she wants Xavier to be part of her life, she would have to forget Dyan. Forget him completely.

Xavier never bothered about all these. He just cared about what he should do in order to get rid of all the insecurities and sadness Rose had. Rose was touched, anyone would be. Now, it isn’t all about Dyan anymore.

Xavier is her first priority. It may seem like Xavier is the replacement for Dyan but Rose loves Xavier with all her heart and she wouldn’t bear to hurt him at all. Once upon a time, Dyan was who she wanted to be with for the rest of her life. Now, Xavier’s the one she’ll love for as long as she lives.

She knows everything will never be the same again. But she’ll never look back because she knows God will make it all better. As for Dyan, he’ll always be her friend. And he always will.

If one day, Xavier leaves her like Dyan did… Hmm, let’s just leave that for, IF it really happens?

But until then, Xavier’s the only boy who’ll make her heart beat slower and faster at the same time. She loves Xavier.

And as for me, I love Joel.

Hugs and Kisses! :)

No comments: