Wednesday, December 16, 2009



See my new tag! c: It's obviously designed by me -_-. I find it super chio eh. Can't stop lovin' it, for now! Well, I had to create a new one. The other one was looooooong not updated le.

I'm blogging because Ernest Kay told me to.

And I'm getting like alot of orange light that comes along with the teng teng teng sound. He's damn bored now so apparently he told me to entertain him. But in the end, he's entertaining himself by disturbing me. What an exchange! Aiya, what to do, small boy ma. Not going to grow up anytime soon. HAHA.

I didn't feel like blogging at all. -_-. You need to have the inspiration to blog before you can even start blogging one. And omg, I hate to say this but Ernest is my inspiration to blog for this post. And only this post. Because of him, *ahhem, I remembered I forgot to post this!

I was polishing my toenails yesterday and ...

The boys decided to imitate me. :/. Yeah, boys in bold fyi. They just decided to be gay la. Maybe they found their boylife rather boring and they were just, deprived. Sad for them. Even though I know they wreck our nail polishes, I allowed them to use it. Since my cousin's nails are like damn small. HAHA. They won't waste much.

Before they started:

Nelvin giving the, "Watch me! I'm damn pro!" face, shaking the polish with aggression.
Zhenghui giving the, "Please don't do this to meeeeeeeeeeeee!" HAHA WTF.

After awhile, Zhenghui decided to be more open-minded and he thought, maybe being gay isn't that bad afterall!

Look at his face. It says, "I'm all set to be girly!" with the sweet/ kewt/ gentle smile. c:

My cousin, in love with his damn chio colourful nails!!! (:

And mine, half done! Hot pink. Chiozxzxzxzxzxzxzxzx.

Jing sleeping on her new bed we bought from Bangkok, she loves it.


Boys -_-.

Sometimes, I wish they were girls.

Well, at least it was damn quiet when they concentrated on the polishing. The atmosphere was (...) SPLENDID!!! :D.

Watch how on earth they went from manicure to cup stacking -_-.







Hugs & Kisses!

No comments: