Thursday, December 17, 2009

After a long and tiring + struggling conversation with Ernest Kay, I had a good sleep. And best, I woke up @ 1:12 today. -_-.

N'way, I found this damn kewt picture. I probably posted it before but like, (...)


Anyway, the dog on the left is a pomeranian! And she belongs to my neighbour, living directly down my house. Apparently, her daughter's my sister's senior. So like, I guess they were kinda close that time. No offence, but ever since I saw her, I detest her. c: Really. I shan't mention her name but oh well, that whole family's horrible.

I have no problems with the Dad and the eldest daughter. It's her damn-complain-queen Mom who sucks and her, ... Idk. Haha. I know I detest people for no reason but her face just very qianbian lo.

Anyway, I'm not gonna elaborate more on her. It's her Mom. Her mom's the HOT TOPIC now!!! (: They might chance upon this post? Idk. But don't care la. Cause firstly, she's at fault. Lastly, she is ALSO at fault whattt.

She complains almost 247. We just get phonecalls almost everyday -_-. And often enough, she complains about the noise we create. I remember the first time, Nel was playing basketball at home. He was dribbling the ball and all la, so she came up to complain. And ever since then, Mom has stopped him. So yes, it's settled.

Slowly, she got hold of our house number from her daughter -_-. And she came calling us up. At that time, I picked up the phone la. So she's like,

CQ: "Whos the one making that pom pom pom sound ah?"
Me: "No one?"
CQ: "How can it be no one? I'm trying to concentrate on my work here. So please be considerate!"
Me: "NO ONE LA."
CQ: "Go down and see whos at the living room."
Me: "Beryl and Nelvin is sleeping."
CQ: "Ok, bye."

(CQ = COMPLAIN QUEEN)

WTF THEY REALLY SLEEPING LO. I felt like slapping her I tell you.

She's nutty in the brain la. Doesn't she knows sound travels. We're not the only culprit -_-.

This is even worse. She complained because my maid was chopping chicken.

CHOPPING CHICKEN ALSO WANNA COMPLAIN. YOU SAY COMPLAIN QUEEN NOT?! Walao. -_-. On a brighter note, don't you think it's awfully hilarious!!!

Because there isn't space on my kitchen's table. The one for chopping stuff doesn't have legs la. It just extends out from the basin. So, can only cut fruits/ vegetables and stuff along that line. Not meant for chopping chicken. So my maid lays newspaper on the floor with a chopping board and starts chopping.

Apparently, it affects her concentration -_-.

Can jump on her already lo.

Seriously. Not like my maid chops chicken everyday. Besides, it'll only last not more than 10 minutes.

You know that time when she came up to complain, I was sick la. So I was lying at the cozy corner which was just infront of the door. She came running to my house with that horrible angry face, and she's like, "WHAT YOUR MAID DOING AH?"

Although I was sick, I was still conscious. Conscious and intelligent enough to know that she's gonna start complaining. (What else will she do? Give biscuits? SHE GIVE BISCUIT TO US, I'LL BE THE RICHEST GIRL ON EARTH LE.) So, I pretended to be very sick and weak. Like, I talk very soft and all. >To make her feel guilty.

Then she immediately became two times softer, "Can you call your maid." FUNNY!!! c: I was dying to laugh but (...) Need to get into the mood.

And ya, she told my maid to chop softer.

HOW THE HELL DO YOU CHOP SOFTER?!?!

Anyway, most of all complaints, is the sofa -_-. Because my sofa's very heavy, my maid often drags it to clean the underneath la. So the noise, as usual, disturbs her. (!!!)

Aiya. And to clarify, my maid moves the sofa only every wednesday.

She sucks la. We've already bought the legs thingy to prevent the dragging noise. Should we have made her pay for it? c:

My neighbour also kenna before. Ex-neighbour. They moved recently.

Cause they like once a week, if not twice will have cellgroup-like meetings at home. (Being faithful christians.) They'll like sing praise and worship songs with the music playing and all. And it'll go on for 30 minutes or so, I'm not very sure. It'll be held on weekends most of the time at around 9+.

This complain queen go call the police eh. -_-.

Ya. Not surprisingly, the police came up to them. Tell them about the "disturbing" noise they're making. After that, Mom told me the policemen came to ring our doorbell. And he asked if we found it noisy.

MOM SAID, "NO LA. NOISY MEH?"

(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
When I heard that, I wanted to give Mom a hi-5! But I thought, maybe she's not hip enough to do that. HEHE.

It's damn cool la. Like the downstairs one complain noisy. But we (...) just beside not only don't find it noisy, it's quite nice too!!! c: REALLY.

And I'm not close to these ex-neighbours. So I'm not being biased. But they're rather considerate. They close their windows and doors when they start one. So, like whos side are you on?

And what will you do to deal with such horrible neighbours?

Hugs & kisses!

PS: Finished Germ's blog AT LAST. Visit www.lovesgermaine.blogspot.com, one of the most satisfied ones! c:

No comments: