Sunday, December 27, 2009

OMG I NEED TO MAKE MY NOSE BIGGER AND SHARPER.




I NEED A NOSE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I'll never cut my nose up. Well, that is for now. Haha. And if I am ever satisfied with my nose. Why am I not born with a proper nose. My nose is so small and blunt (...) From front view, I've a round nose. Wtf ):

And I need a babypink lipstick because I've got alien lips. Alien lips = dry and purple = fugly.

I envy girls with noses of appropriate sizes. And this envy will go on for as long as I live... Sad.

AND A PAPERCUT MADE IT EVEN WORSE, IT'S DAMN PAINFUL ~

I'm dying.................................................................


A letter I wrote to myself, to cheer meself up! Yay.


AND DAD'S NEW CAR/ GIRLFRIEND. MY STEPMUMMY.

Quite chio la uh? c: I effing dropped my fake eyelashes in Dad's car. But it's found!!!

BYE! Hugs and Kisses ):

PS Panda eyes/ Eyebag alert! I need Ginvera! As soon as possible! Someone, ka-chingzx please? (:
PS #2 My nails are neon pink! From faceshop, thanks Callista. Love you.

No comments: