Wednesday, November 11, 2009

To accuse - A loser's attitude.

(:

Hi manz hi manz hi manz.

We finished phys/chems paper 1 today and girls hurriedly rushed outta the hall.
All we could hear was, "Yes!" Shouts of excitment, it's finally over. But nah, it ain't over for us. And it's so saddening. We could just stone at their happiness and wait for ours to come in wee bit.
Less than 24 hours and I'm done with one of the major phases in life.

In less than 24 hours, it'll be the end of O's, officially.

50 days ago, we were counting down to O's. And now, we're counting down to the end of O's. In short, freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the end of O's used to be especially special for me. Not that now it isn't but. It used to be for a wrong reason. I was foolish, indeed I was. 8 months has passed, and so much has happened. Even if I didn't make that choice to move on, the torture's rightfully over. Whoa, come to think of it, it's been a long time.

But nonetheless, I'm thankful for where I am today.

No regrets ^^v.

Let's forget about the past. Well, they'll always stay as precious memories in your heart. Every single minute of it, no matter how faint it is. I miss it, truthfully, but if I am given a choice now. I'd still choose to live the life I lived. Because we'll meet better people than those who forsaked us.

Perhaps, if I were to relive it, I'd like to request for a teeny weeny bit less of sorrow? (:

Haha. Kidding. There isn't such a thing about turning back time. Y'know, everything you do at any moment's the first and the last. It wouldn't happen on the same date/ day/ time all over again. Right?

Some go, some come, and others are there from the start.

Thank You Bff, Captain David Alex Lee! :D.

I know I've made a lot of mistakes. And I did A WHOLE LOT of stuff that disappoints you. And I'm really regretful. It just feels different talking to you. Although our relationship's pretty much of a silly one, but Idk. I like it. (: Hope you like it tooooooooo.

It's been more than a year. Just seems so sweet. :} Love you.

Okeh, back with serious stuff! :D. Mcq today. Shall say a, 33/40? ):

33 is horrible, I swear. -_-. Plus, it's comb. science mcq. Not like a tough tough pure science paper. I'd prolly be at the left hand side of the bell curve. Wtf. I sob.

Made a lorryload full of careless mistakes. Now's the time I wish I can turn back time. Hee.

Leave it in God hands! :D.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR A POST TOMORROW!!!

I'm posting illegally. Haha. Studying my biology now. And wtf's a Dicotyledonous plant. (?!)

Bye.

Sakae Buffet on Friday @ Ehub with class.
Cg meeting on Friday @ 8? (:
Movie with girlfriends sometime soon.
Massive prom dress search on Saturday/ Sunday @ Vivo.
Liese marshmallow brown dye w/ Gf Calli real soon. Hair's ugly c:
Prom night of YHotel on the 17th, Gf Alex's birthday on the 17th.
Cousin's birthday on the 20th.
"The Unclassified" on the 4th of Dec!
Blood Donation Drive in December.

And I should go work and earn $$$$$$$$ right? :D

And, a day-out with Bb soooooooon. :D Movie/ Eat fishball/ shopping? (:

So many things, so little time! ): Hmm, let's see. 5 months?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Happy ^^v.

Plus, Bb singing 6 little ducks for me tonight, awesome? Much.

Sister's off to OBS. Damn cool lehz. She'll be back on Friday. Ohnoooooooo. Trouble's coming back. Heehee.

No comments: