Saturday, November 21, 2009

I just screwed up again, didn't I?

I'm horrible.

-_-. I failed, yet again. Gone, and I don't even know when he'll be back. What's this. Eff la. It's almost like I'm not even part of his life. I'm always the last to know everything. Seriously. Hesitations again, all my fault. I tried so hard to fix things and finally, (...). Now I ruined it again. Wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf.

Maybe it's serious this time. Maybe it's over.

All these are leaving me speechless. Probably that whole 6 months of ... was just, temporary and they weren't meant to last.

But why didn't you tell me you were leaving?

If I didn't even log in to facebook, I wouldn't even know you're gone without telling me.

What should I do now?

7 hours ago..........................................................................................................

Me, one word - Useless.

I can't believe I'm typing your name on the google search engine. -.- What is wrong with me.
Perhaps I miss you bestfriend. Come back soon.

No comments: