Friday, November 13, 2009

Day @ Vivo.

Met Bb. And we headed to Vivo straight away. Got kinda lost on the way there -_-. Kuku. But we managed to without taking any wrong routes! Yay us ^^. Reached Vivo and got approach by some weird modelling agency. Will talk about it later.

Went straight to buy movie tickets, watched My Sister's Keeper. And it's great!!! Lalala. Loved it. So sentimental, touching and inspiring. I'll blog about the movie later on too. Let's carry on with the sequence of events.

Met Sam outside the theatre. :D.

Had no idea where on earth to eat. Because I'm broke. And Bb paid for everything :/. Sorry!!! (: But yeah, couldn't spend too much eh? So, we settled for White Dog's. Decided to go try their food. And if you like pasta-ish, baked rice-ish stuff, you'll love that place for sure. Much better than Eighteen Chef, in my opinion! :D.

Well, nonetheless, Eighteen Chef has the best nuggies! c:

We bought lunch set each which was $11.00 ++ and it came with a choice of soup and drink (: Well, of course Eighteen Chef's so much more affordable -_-. Oh anyway, I ate cheesy baked rice, haven't eaten it in a long time. It was nice for the first few bites. I guess the chicken pieces were too big, they should cut it smaller! ): Didn't eat my chicken. Only the rice and cheese.

I think I drank too much soup. Heehee, though I didn't finish. c: I don't think I'm the creamy sorta person. I'll usually go for tomato pasta which in my opinion, is so much more tastier and less boring.

It comes in a pretty small portion, comparable to swensen's! The soup was tasty to me. It's good, considering the fact that I don't drink mushroom/ chicken soups! ^^.

The drink, on the other hand, was horrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible. :/
Bb bought ILT and I bought cranberry juice. Actually, I ordered strawberry banana juice but it wasn't available. So I settled for cranberry juice. And it sucked. ): Ugh.
Found it damn sour. Like, I don't mind sour drinks. But it's that kinda stick-on-your-tongue taste. Y'know, sometimes you eat pineapple got that weird weird taste. Disgusting.

But but but, Bb said it was sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Told you he was weird. I swear it was damn sour, I can't believe he found it sweet.

And you know, he drank the ILT w/o the syrup -_-. And he was wondering why it was so tasteless and disgusting. Kkb. Couldn't stop laughing. Sucha cutie!



We exchanged in the end. He put lotsa lotsa syrup for me so it tasted real sweet. Thank you! :D.

There aren't pictures for the food cause we were rushing for time. The movie was starting. Haha. Miraculously finished our lunch in half an hour! :) But here's our soup. Bb thought me the dipping of the garlic bread into the soup. Yum!


Watched movie, go see see my prom dress. :D.

Set my eyes on a F21 dress. It's damn chio. The colour isn't my kind but of all I saw today, it was most me. :) I want a hot pink baby top dress with flares below. The one I saw was checkered and it had a sexy yet cute flare below. IT WAS JUST DAMN NICE! And it only cost, $48!!!!! For a dress @ f21, it's pretty cheap. Mummy must buy! ^^v.



Bb sent me home.

(Look @ how contrasting our skin colours are. -_- Haha. I look like a chicken before going into an oven and he looks like a chicken after coming out of the oven. In fact, he was taken out of the oven too late. HAHA.)

Love you :} Thanks for your really nice treat today! And thanks for shopping with me all around Vivo.

And, the movie was really awesome! :D I cried 2 drops of tears. Heehee. For me to cry watching a show isn't easy. So yeah, I guess, girls would love it. Boys, -.-. Nah. But Bb loved it right, I guess he did. As long I enjoyed it, he'll enjoy it too. Girls, watch it watch it watch it! Really. No joke uh, it was sad but the storyline's sweet.

Gf Alex and Esther cried throughout the movie. Haha.

Just don't wear too much make-up!!!

I was damn stupid today -_-. I guess I read theatre 1 as theatre 7 on the wall thingy.
We went to the wrong cinema.........................................
The ticket guy had to tell us to go to the other theatre! Can you imagine if you were me. ):
And worse still, there was a super long queue behind us. I'm really sorry Bb for embarrassing you! Ah, how silly.

I know you don't mind. But, since when will you ever mind?!

Keh. Done for today and I love it!

Beryl's back from OBS and she looks like alibaba now. She's damn tanned. Just weird, considering she's my sister -.- Nelvin and Beryl's really nicely tonned. And I'm what, I'm yellow! Ugly :c

But good thing good thing! She's back and she's no longer anti-boys. -_- Finally! She's talking to this boy on msn now and I've never seen her so into a conversation before. Never mention she's interested in him uh! I just don't want her to not talk to boys because Mum and Dad thinks we should not talk to boys. At least now, I can share stuff to her about boys and get a reply! :D.

Is OBS really that fun? Everyone's missing it.

Oh anyway, I peeped at the conversation just now and this boy from OBS wanted her number. Wtf. Haha.

My sister grow up le! :D.

YES!

And about the modelling thing,


She told us it's free and we'll get paid after we do a commercial. -_-. But I think it's a fraud. Accrd. to many of my girlfriends who got approached by them, they get people to pay before being an official model. Nonsense eh. We'll see.

Byeee.

Hugs & Kisses.

No comments: