Thursday, November 19, 2009


See that chiobu up there? (:

I was looking through my past posts and I realise, they were quite interesting to read ^^! (: Hee. Not being egoistic over here but seriously!!! And I found a real pretty picture of babyjing. Awesm much?

She looks so mesmorized by the camera! Hezzzzzzzz. What a blur look. Cute ttm! c:

I'm blogging for the 2nd time today because today's been pretty boring. Bb's looking for nice fonts for me. I need to change this courier new for something really chio because I'm kinda gettin' bored of it.

I have a sudden crave for a new camera! I know it's an expensive crave. Haha. I just can't stand my blogsite without pictures in every post. It just seems so normally usual. Doesn't make it different from the other boring/ dull/ fugly blogs. Ugly.

Tomorrow's Bb's prom night. And I'm so gna make sure he'll look really chio. *Wink!
He's always been the most handsome to me. Like, my all time favourite. And, no one will replace him. You're #1!!!

Anyway, both of us are like discussing how the font, tahoma, should be pronounced. And it's damn funny. I can't believe I just did it. It's lame........................................................
He's passing his lame disease to me! ):

Anyway, the thing about the camera. I'm looking at the cameras now, and I like Canon Powershot S90. It looks really cool and I love it alot. But I want a hotpink one. So I'm thinking of Sony T series DSC-T900/ DSC-TX1. They're damn chio. I initially wanted a DSLR but I don't like it's bulky-ness. Perhaps a minier one? (: Don't know which one eh. I need to persuade Daddy to buy one also. That's the hard part.

So, leave your opinions yeah? (:

Hugs and kisses!

No comments: