Friday, November 20, 2009


You got tricked, yet again!!! There isn't any spammers on my blog sweetheart c:. There's no one for you to scold LA. This, the post below, is for you. Enjoy! Ily.

Dear Bb,

So, you're having your prom now. (:

I don't know why I'm doing this but I feel like doing it.

I feel a little lousy. You went shopping like crazy on Tuesday tgt with me for my prom dress and stuff. -_- In the end, we did but it was horrible. Nonetheless, I still want to thank you for giving me your unconditional love. We shopped till your feet hurt so badly, yet you told me to continue finding for a prom dress till I was satisfied. I was so tired and highly depressed because of stupid f21, I could barely put a smile on my face; it was you who gave me much strength to carry on walking aimlessly around Orchard road. It's you who always brightens up my day.

It was sweet, (:

We were supposed to shop for your prom stuff and we ended up searching high and low for mine. :c I'm nonsensical. Haiiiii. I didn't even help you with your prom!!!

Sorry.

Hey, remember the first time I called you up because I had difficulties in some chemistry shit? c: I remember you sounded really nervous on the phone! You were stuttering.......... it was cute. Really cute. And the first time we went out on a study date when you bought me Vanilla Soda or something along that line? :D. And the first time I stirred your chocolate drink? And the first time you saw my mouth moving/ making noises and I thought you were a chikopeh for staring at me? Haha. And also, how, in the past, you never reply Welcome when someone says Thank You to you? c:

Those were the times.

Now that we're together, there's so many things I want to tell you. It just seems endless. Yes, my gratitude for you. I know very well we shouldn't be too formal with each other. It's stupid (...) But I'm not good at expressing myself over the phone, as I've said. All these won't be enough but they're the most I can do for now.

I know I'm silly to say this, but I miss you (:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

c: Yes, continue smiling to yourself sweetheart.

I never would have thought I'll end up with someone so special and charming... Just makes me smile whenever I think of it. Remember I always tell you I feel inferior and stuff. I still do and frankly, I don't like this feeling. But, you'll always be there. You'll say, "You're the prettiest to me and that's all that matters." My heart giggles.

I'm truly happy.

I like your presence. So much that now, it becomes a need. I need your presence. Remember that day I fell down the stairs @ New Look and and, I slipped at the slope towards Taka. It was all my stupidity -_-. Thank God you caught me. Can you imagine if you weren't there. I thought that you'd ignore me because I totally embarrassed you. But you didn't. Phew! c:

From Day 1, you've been a real sweetheart.

Remember when I used to come crying to you about how hurt I am over everything that has happened? And you'd always tell me to cheer up and be happy because when you're happy, I'm happy? (: It'll replay in my head everytime I'm down. Because I don't want you to be sad. When you're happy, I'm happy. It's like a cycle. When I'm happy, you're happy. When you're happy, then I'm happy. And so on.

This cycle will continue for as long as I live. Right, little duck? (:

Remember everytime I feel cold, you'd make sure I'm properly covered and you hug me so tightly sometimes I can hardly breathe? Haha. You dote me so much until you forget you're the one who gets cold the quickest? :} Kkb...........................................................

Thank You for always making feel warm. Now it's so hard I can make myself fall sick. Hee. Your hugs just make me feel so (...) I just never went to come out of your arms. I can feel your muscles ^^. Your sexy body while I lean my head against your chest with my eyes closed. If I was in a coma, I'd not choose to wake up.

That's how much I want you to not let me go.

Like, that time we slept on the bus together from Jurong to Bedok? (: Haha. Happy eh meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Remember how we first held hands? How I squeaked when you randomly grabbed my hand out of no where? :D. It was funny. Your palm covers my palm perfectly while we interlocked. From then on, I knew I lived for you.

I like it when we do funny faces to each other. And mumble alien language to each other. I like it when you tell me I'm beautiful. It's really sweeeeeeeeeeeeet. Remember everytime I ask you look at chiobu? You'll always give me that innocent face. It's like you're so afraid you'll offend me if you really do look at one! c: You're sucha cutie pie! I know it sounds gay but aren't you one? Heezzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I like it when you just can't leave your eyes off me. Even though I'll always tell you not to. :} I just like it. It's ... nice.

I like it when you and I start giving useless nicknames to each other!!! c: It's kuku but we can be kuku together. (: I like it when you hold me tightly and tell me you'll never leave me. Or like smooches on the phone late at night after we talk about everything under the sun. I like it when you send me goodnight messages even though you know I'll fall asleep even before I receive the message.

I like to give you morning calls and make you laugh on the phone when you hear my, "Good Morning!"

I just like all of these so much.

You're even smsing while you're having your prom so that I don't feel lonely -_-. Omg can. How thoughtful can you be. I don't remember being so thoughtful. You're an awesm boyf, just want you to know that keh? :*

You dote on me so much. I'm thankful, really am.

I know my tantrums are beyond control and they happen so abruptly. I know it. You've also been sosososososososo understanding. You'll always tell me, "This isn't unreasonable at all, you're just having your rough patches." And I'll always tell you I'm sorry everytime I go overboard. I'm just REALLY glad you understand me so well that we can adapt with each other.

Like, no one will understand how well we can clique even though it's barely 3 months.

It feels like I've known you for years because no one understood me so well before.

I loved you, love you, and will always love you.

You belong with me, to me. Always :D.

(Sorry for lying!)
Hugs & Kisses ,
Ni.

-

Update #1 (@ 10:11 pm)
After I smsed Bb to tell him there's spammers on my blog, he smsed me this:
"Don't bother about those no-lifers keh. If they say anything bad, don't bother about them. They all only dare to scold you behind a computer screen. All useless one. Don't be afraid keh. Bb will always be there got you! I love you. Don't be sad keh."

I feel mean but. For his sake c: Anyway, do you get how caring he is now? :D.

He'll go on and on, loh soh one. He'll go on and on to make sure I'm alright. HAHA. Noisy..........................................................................................................................

No comments: