Thursday, November 12, 2009

Liese bubble hair, Japan's #1 brand! :D.

I'm still wondering if I should get the hair dye from Callista ): I'm not sure if this brand's trustable and I would love to go to the salon for a hair dye instead if not for the lack of $$. Mom would probably rather bring me to my Aunt's place for a hair dye instead. My aunt's a personal hairdresser, you see. (:

Well, I'm just damn scared the colour wouldn't turn out even ):

Like, got different colour patches all over one. How ugly :c!

But, considering that it's Japan's #1. I shouldn't doubt y'know.

Let's see. We're planning to get a marshmallow brown.


I'm rather satisfied with the colour!

Don't wanna too light a shade or too dark a shade. :D.

It's SGD$19. 90, rather reasonable yeah? We'll see if it works. Hope it doesn't ruin my hair -_-.

Anyw, mom and xiaoyi's gna go Malaysia this saturday for another shopping spree! And I'm missing it. I was so excited about it when she mentioned it to me. Manicure/ Pedicure, Nice hairdo @ some pro salon at cheap prices, more clothes, yummy roti prata.

): But but but. There's church on Saturday!

We'll, God comes first in everything. :)

Manicure next time then? :D!

Mom wants me to find a job as quickly as possible. Haha. She can't wait for me to go out, earn my own money, and stop eating up her money! This is my money plan. I'll save 65% and the rest, I'll spend it. And make myself happy for these holidays before school starts again.

I was deciding to save either 60% or 70%. Since I couldn't make up my mind, I took the middle number! ^^. 65% shall be.
Squander the others like crazy!!! Clothes! Accessories! Shoes! Bags!

Wtf. I want SO MANY things. I'll pamper myself to 1 expensive stuff each month. I need to really find for cheap deals.
Please, anyone. Nice finds? :D.

Seriously. I need to do something to my life -_- And I need bucks to help me do it. There's like so many wants and I'll make sure they are mine someday. First, I need to fix my fugly hair. Next, I'll fix my fugly wardrobe. Third, SHOES FTW! :D. Fourth, pamper myself to some facial products.

-_-. Holidays are here.

And I pledge that I'm going to make FULL USE of the holidays.

(:
Hugs & Kisses.

No comments: