Thursday, November 12, 2009

And it is really, really, really officially:
The end of O's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D.

Yay. Of course I'm happy, it just feels weird. :/ Unbelievable la. Secondary school's over and done with. And I guess the uneasiness' with the results. Anyw, the next time I'll be back in school is when the results come back. Omg. Ya eh. This is bad. Isn't it? I'll miss school.

I'll miss Bedok so effing much. Accompanied me for 10 full years. Awesome much.

My friends, teachers, classrooms, even the canteen vendors. I'm gna miss y'all. ):

Sure will keep in touch with friends one! The friends I made in secondary school's the best. And I guess, the memories I had with them's the most vivid. (Prolly because it's more recent.) But well, it'll be the most memorable!

^^v. Sad to part eh.

All of us met Mr Quek on the way outta school. Mr Quek, form tr. Ever so horribly-dressed and nothing else but silly thoughts and spastic actions. -_-. I guess he's one of the funniest teacher I've EVER met. He'll be one of the teachers that I'll never forget. The whole of 4.9 would feel that way. That's how great he is. (:

Thinking back, I don't even think he raised his voice at us once lo.

Good teacher ehzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzx. Oh probably his normal voice is damn loud le. :D Oh well!

Mr Quek, we'll remember you! :D



Meet 4.9, this is one of my favourite class pictures! :D. It's kinda horrible but damn sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet at the same time. Yipee.

I love 4.9 much much much much much much much.

C'mon, look how keeeeeeewt LA.

(:

So, I didn't go out today. Partly because it's rather late. And also because I'm leaving the fun for tomorrow when Bb finishes his. :D. We'll go shopping (1st!), then we'll catch a movie, and we'll go eat food. Yummy ^^v. Fishball for dinner, love? (: HAHA.

Dw la.

Final predictions for my O levels:

English - B3/B4
Chinese - A2/B3 *Cross fingers!
Emath - A1/A2
Amath - A1/A2
Phys/Chem - A1 to B3
Biology - C5/C6
Humans - Idk, but I'm hoping for a miracle. With God, anything's possible, aye?

I know my biology's horrible buttt. It'll be the first time I pass a biology paper. Ah, you see why I'm satisfied then? (: Thanks to mcq.

I'm not sure where I'm going from here but we'll leave that for later. (: God will guide me. ^^v.

Choices now would probably Tp's Apparel Design and merchandising/ Tp's Vet Tech.

And yes, 99.9999999999999% settled for Temasek Poly.

Firstly, it's near house so I don't have to wake up early for transportation time for class -_-.
Secondly, it's #1 for design, I suppose? (:
Thirdly, majority of my friends are going there. Love my girlfs ma.

:D.

Can't wait to meet new friends over @ Poly. But, I'll never forget the ones I met the past 4 years. (:

Now, O's over.
I've got time for hours and hours and hours of awesome fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Splendid.

Okay, I'm gna go fill up my schedule le! :D.

Thank God I survived life's 1st phase. Now's the 2nd. And I'm all ready. c:

I'm bringing Bb, Bff, Darlene, Esther, Callista, Alex, my famfam and this blog along with me. (:

I'll pick up a new hobby this 5 month long hols. I'll pick up stitching from Mom, pick up machine-sewing from Mom. (: I'll go get a job and earn money $$$$$$$$. Like, Callista's cousin who gets paid $1200 a month. ALOT for someone @ 16? I'll go get a chio hairdo. I'll go get eyelash extensions. I'll go on a shopping spree and revamp my whole ugly wardrobe. Sounds nice? c:

Byeee.

No comments: