Monday, November 9, 2009

The more I see this blogskin, the more I get annoyed with ittt. ):

It sucks, doesn't it? Keh, no. Wrong way to start one of the first few posts on my new URL.

Anyway, I wasn't quite convinced with this URL initially because it seems pretty dull and boring. Not one that'll go boomz or shingz. Neither will it trigger an adrenaline rush/ blood rush to your fingers for a click on the mouse. -_-. But, I wasn't. Now I am.

Alvin was talking about my name being the best of all names for my own blog URL because it's my brand. And yes, wow. (: It is my brand. I certainly don't hate Mummy or Daddy for naming me Heidi Tay so I luuuuuuuurve it! ^^. Doesn't it rock. Haha. Except... I don't like it being so short. It's so small and tiny. Like, people see see. Will you even take notice of a mini name like that? Damn, it's only 5 alphabets. ):

Example:
Once upon a time, there lived a princess. She was the loveliest and fairest princess of all in the town of Devadelle. She had flawless fair skin, long black hair with a couple of blond brunettes. Every morning, princes from all over the town of Devadelle would wait at the Palace's garden to ask for her hand in marriage. "How lovely it is, Heidi!" as she drew the curtains to enjoy the beautiful scenery she had out her window. Her dog barked in agreement.

Haha. K, wtf. My english is terrible, pardon me.

Anyway, yeah. You get it. It's just too small for anyone normal to notice.

Wait a minute, have I forgotten about Joel and Alex? Haha.

Oh well, who so boliao go care about mini names -_-. Moreover, short & sweet ma.

:D

Chinese O's today. And it sucked. I swear. SEAB is damn mean. I'm absolutely sure now.

I just don't think they should set difficult papers. It's so demoralising. C'mon, no point giving us difficult papers when we don't know how to do them -.- Give us hard hard one, then moderate. Isn't it stupid? No idea what's wrong with them. First, it's the Ss. Totally cheat our feelings one. And now's ...

An A2 for Chinese seems farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
I just hope my Paper 1 will push the overall marks. I'm less than 5 marks short of an A. That few 5 marks should be given to me right? (: I'm a good girl.
Oh well. I've done badly. Everyone should do as badly as me too ^^. On a brighter note, I did feel that my Paper 1's chim enough for an A1. Manage to use like, 5 chengyus and 1 long phrase. :/ Yay.

No idea if they make sense but oh well. (:

I'm studying my physics right now. More or less done with my last stack of revision with the mcqs. Thank God it's not an SEAB paper le.

N'way, I went online to look @ prom dresses.
Onto websites like Forever21, topshop, newlook etc etc. And I'm most satisfied with Forever21's. Their prom dresses are chio to the max. :D. Bb was looking through it with me too. One day, all of them shall be mine. And I'm serious. After O's, girlfs and I shall go shopping for prom dresses. There's not much time eh.

And guess what. I haven't bought my prom tickets. Hee.

Oh whatever.

(My neighbour's renovating her house and I tell you, IT'S KILLING ME. The noise!!! ): Ugh. If I get an A2 or below for combined science, I know who to look for. Should I go use my loudhailer and shout, "Will you please shut up?" I'm really tempted to. Well, I did yesterday but I can't beat the sound of those drills.)

Took the bus back home after the papers today and I totally embarrassed myself -_-. Wtf.

Put the blame on the bus driver. I don't like angry bus drivers who go driving buses with a loadful of people inside, stepping on the break as and when he likes to. I tell you, he was effing idiotic. He drove a little, stepped on the break, drove and stepped on the break. All the abrupt breaks.

I flew from the end of the small cabin to the other end of the cabin landing on one of my schoolmates.

I kept apologising even before I officially landed on her. Because I knew, as I flew, I couldn't grab hold of anything and I would, eventually, land on her. And I did. It was an awful sight. Thank God her legs glued tightly onto the fall if not we'd both have fallen on the floor.

That wasn't the end.

Well of course, I did grab hold onto the handle for a couple of seconds. Couldn't let it happen again. But, once I let go to reply a message on my phone, the bus stopped abruptly again. And I flew to the other hand where I initially was standing as I got up the bus. -_-.

She looked at me and giggled. And to avoid awkwardness, I smiled at her as well.

I hated myself so much!!! Flying from one end to another. How hideous! ):

Gna complain to Bb tonight. Anyway, it's down to 2 papers!!! :D Happy or what.

Watching movie on Thursday with girlfs.

Callista and I dyeing hair soon. We've decided on the same colour so if it doesn't turn out nice, we'll die together. That's what friends are for, ain't it? (: Nonetheless, I'd still need your opinions about the nice colours. Not anything wild. Just a shade of brown will do.

Great, I'm gonna go back and study.

Bye.

I don't know why I'm encouraging you to get into the poly of your choice. Deep down inside, I just hope things will go the way I want it to. I know I shouldn't be selfish. Someday, we'll go our seperate ways. I just didn't expect it to come so soon. I do miss you.

No comments: